Prologue

Revised Version

I sat on my designated seat, my face is expressionless as I try to put all of  my attention to the lecturer in front who's discussing about the history of music and stuffs. I ta my fingers on top of my wooden desk as it create a random tune while I try to destruct myself, but nothing seemed to enter my mind but only you.

I lick my dry lips, closing my eyes at the same time as I hear the lecturer's voice as a background. As soon as I opened them, I once again grab the nearby pen before I proceed to scribble any random things that I have in my mind.

To my surprise, it's your name that I wrote.

I stare at my own hand writing, and that's when I realize that the whole page is full nothing but your name, here and there, corner to corner, it's your name that is written, however each of it is written in different fonts and strokes depending on my mood.

The miserable events flash through my wind and ironically, most of the times that we spend with each other is dark and unfortunate, however being with you had eventually and actually brought me light.

A sigh eventually escaped my lips as I put my pen down while my mind drifts to somewhere else as I completely forgot that I'm in the middle of a class, but that is until I hear the elder who's in front of the room called for my name, but I care less as I turn my head to look outside the window, my eyes on the adjacent building as my gaze trail to the window of your room where you will usually wave at me from there.

How I desperately wish that you're still here.

————————

h-hello 👉👈
after thinking about it, i once again grew fond of this book so i came up with an idea to publish it again.

A FEW HEADS UP THOUGH
+ there will be few but drastic changes from the original story line
+ ship sinking because... yeah
+ again, this book includes violence, gore, blood (lots oF IT), and talks about the supernatural so please read with caution.
+++ turtle updates, please bear with me 😔😔😔

and that's it! i hope this will be better than the last time 😔👉👈