3

Revised Version

September 1, 2020; 11:30 am

Yoongi's P.O.V.

i walk through the crowd of students with my hand gripping tightly onto the strap of my bag, i still can feel the sweat trickling down the side of my face as i feel uneasy, still quite shaken out by what happened back in the class.

after what i've been through with hana and minsook, i get a lot more jumpy and scared by the little things that couldn't even scared out a child, even the simple whistle of the wind sometimes get into me— that experience did leave a big trauma in me most probably.

what i saw in the room, was it real or just another imagination that my trauma created?

with me not focusing much on the way that i'm walking down, someone bumps into me although the impact isn't too strong to hurt. still it draw my attention and looked over who the person might be as i hear a faint humming of a certain tone.

my eyes widened for a bit as soon as they caught a glimpse of the person's figure, it seemed like the person that i just saw back into the storage room playing the old piano, and even with a few feet apart, i can clearly hear her humming.

do, re, mi. do, re, mi.

as soon as i blinked, the girl's figure disappeared, blending among the group of students. he hair on my nape stood up.

a ring was heard and then i feel my phone vibrating inside my pocket, bringing me back to reality. fishing my phone out, i see minsook's contact name on the screen as the gadget continue to vibrate furiously.

my thumb automatically slide to answer the call.

"minsook?"

"hey, yoongi where are you?" comes in minsook's voice through the speaker as i continue walking the hallway and then down the stairs while pressing the phone against my ear.

"i'm still on my way there, why?" i ask, eventually looking over my shoulder every now and then, a habit that i developed after the incident that happened years ago, when jeongguk almost murdered hana, minsook and i.

the other line had gone silent for a few seconds before i hear minsook literally whisper that i almost didn't catch up what she said, "i don't know if it's just me or that hana looks like so nervous, and i don't know... shocked? she's awfully quiet."

without bothering to ask why, i just replied that i'll be there in minute before hanging up and putting my phone back inside my pocket.

i lick my lips, huffing out an air to compose myself, a thought building up in my mind, however i just shake my head to dismiss it before looking over my shoulder once again as i feel the familiar feeling of being stared at, but as always, there is nothing.

i hope my thoughts are wrong.

-----

"lee hana!" i exclaim as i noticed that she had been spacing out once again, her eyes staring at the empty space ahead of her, she haven't even touched her food. the garden suddenly feels eerie by the way she's been acting even though we're not the only ones eating here.

minsook are staring at her as well with her face tinted with concern.

hana blinked before her body flinch, her muscles going tense as she slowly look at minsook and i.

"y-yeah? sorry, what was that again yoongi?" she asks, offering an awkward smile.

"hana, are you okay? you don't seem like yourself ever since we got here in the garden," minsook says, holding her best friend's hand. the latter just shake her head dismissively, "n-no, i'm just feeling under the weather, sorry if i worried you two."

minsook look at her sharply while i stay silent for a while, studying hana's body language before i forced out a chuckle, "sure if you say so because you look like you just saw jeongguk," i utter, catching the two girls attention.

minsook roll her eyes, while hana look like a deer caught in headlights before she slap my shoulder playfully, a small laugh leaving her lips, before looking down and finally taking a bite of her lunch before she mutters something.

"no.. of course not."