2

Revised Version

September 1, 2020; 11:20 am

Yoongi's P.O.V.

The class is dead quiet, not even a single whisper can be heard as all of us paid attention to the furious elder standing in front. Hands on her hips, brows meeting at the middle that even made her wrinkles to be more visible.

No one dares to speak as if all of them have had zipped their mouths closed, "I don't want any of that behavior you showed, so if you want to pass the semester, I suggest all of you to start fixing your attitude," The lady warns, narrowing her eyes as her wrinkled finger pointed at each one of us.

I can only roll my eyes secretly at her threat, but I'm going to lie if I said that I don't care about my grades.

A huff escapes my lips, wondering when will this session end, darting my eyes toward the wall clock that is hanging right above the white board.

"11:25,"  I mumble, staring at the two  hands of the clock while the remaining one continues to tick. I am about to withdraw my gaze to the clock when all of the sudden, the second hand started to rotate counterclockwise.

Both of my brows furrowed while my eyes squint, "What?" I mutter, still looking at the clock's second hand that continues to rotate the other direction.

My hand goes to rub my eyes, thinking that my mind might just be playing with me since I haven't sleep a lot last night. As soon as I stopped, I then darted my eyes back to the clock.

I can only release a sigh of relief after seeing that the clock went on ticking back to the direction it's supposed to be. I should get more plenty of sleep.. I thought, sighing before shaking my head as my fingers massaged my temples.

As I straighten myself and fix my clothes, to listen to the resumed lecture, for some reasons, my gaze randomly lands at the white board ahead of us, it's clear texture had made me see my own reflection despite of the writings in it and even though I'm at the very last row.

But as I am about to focus and listen, I notice the sudden drop of temperature that even made the hair on my nape stand, and that's when my eyes caught a glimpse of another reflection of a person, which happens to be standing behind me, or was it even a person?

I quickly turn my head to look over my shoulder, even though I have expected it, as soon as I saw no one, my heart started to pound faster than usual.

When I dart my eyes back the white board once again, I almost fall out of my seat when I saw on the reflection that the girl is now kneeling beside me, she's no longer bowing, but her long bangs are covering her face.

My body is frozen and I can't move a single muscle, by now, I can even hear my own heart beat as beads of sweat started to roll down the side of my face. Inhaling, I composed myself, convincing that this thing can't hurt me, it can't harm me.

"Hello..." I heard it's raspy voice whispering in my ear and I can only gulp in response as the memories of what happened four years ago starts to flood my mind, the blood, the torture, the agony.

And like any other movies and scenarios, the bell rang and the presence of the unknown person disappeared.

I look at the board to check if she's really gone or not, gladly her reflection is now nowhere to be seen. Not wasting any time, I quickly grab my things in a careless manner before I make my way towards the door letting myself be one of the group of students who squish themselves against the small exit.

As I am walking, students start to fill the hallway, one by one, and eventually turn into a crowd. Although I'm already walking with these large amount of students, I feel odd, feel like as if there is someone staring at my back.

A part of me says that this may just be my mind playing tricks with me, that this is just caused by hallucination.

But at the back of my head, I can hear a voice saying that it is not.

———————

An update because it's halloween👻