Chapter 10

Hey! Sorry for the late update, I was busy the entire day today.

Secret pov

Today finally today, I will be returning, to meet her at college, It has been months now and all I have done is stalk her on social media, like every picture of hers but I made sure not to comment on them because it will ruin my surprise. I have decided I will see her at the end of the day and ask her out just like I had asked her when we went out first, just the same way.

Blythe s pov

I was being driven to school by Alexis today. I liked the fact that he had refused to give Riley a lift and took me out for breakfast, maybe he just knew somehow I was pissed.

Edwin had not told anyone else yet except of me that Ines was expecting, he was waiting for the correct time to come and spill the beans. The last time I was so happy was when Alexis took me for my birthday concert. Yea, Alexis again. I always wonder why is Alexis the key to all the emotions my body holds.

"are you hiding something from me? "
He innocently asked. As if he knew.
" no, nothing at all. Block your mind, you are thinking too much. "
" no, I ain't thinking too much, it's written all over your face. "

" I checked my face and it is speck clean. "
" haha, very funny. "
" no, it isn't and now you are seeing too much too. "

And with that we reached college. And I saw a bull storming our way. In fact, she was familiar, oh! She was Riley and yes, she was coming angrily towards us as if she was going to rip my head off, or something.

" you ditched me for her, this nerd? "
I literally saw the end of her, because Alexis hated it when somebody called me names, especially nerd.

" how dare you call her a nerd! " he thundered, just as expected. Okay, I didn't expect him to blow up at her.

" so now you are lashing out on me for calling her names? Why not go and lash out on everyone? And I just said the truth, by the way. "

" if needed then I will shut everyone up, she is my Best friend and you better mind that. "

" did you ditch me for her?! "

" was there any policy on not seeing her before school and if you are making any new ones then I disagree, get that! " he raged.

How much ever I like this show between them, I had to stop them, I couldn't see Alec vulnerable again, not after last time, not because of me.

" Alexis, stop its okay. She is your girlfriend and it doesn't matter if people call me names. And now don't spoil your day, you have had a good start, well, Atleast I hope so go on and make it better, don't spoil it! "

" First of all, it does matter if people call you names, because no one has given them or my girlfriend to call you names and I have had a great start, pancakes with you are always a great start and why are you always right? " he continued ranting.

Oh, he had no idea how these words made my heart melt, was he was always so sweet. I loved him and I know I have told it a thousand times.

" because I am smart and you are a dim wit and there you go, you finally got my point, enjoy! See you at lunch."

And I dispersed from there, I could hear both of then arguing but when I turned around I saw Alexis and Riley embracing each other Alexis mouthing a sorry to her and kissing her on top of her head. And Riley's face snuggled in the crook of his neck. I so wish it was me in that place instead of Riley. But I surely didn't miss that evil smug smirk of hers.

I so wish it was me...

At the end of the day...

I was walking down the hall with Chloe by my side. The day had finally ended and it indeed was a long day. Nothing, except the start was extra ordinary or interesting and life just carried on and on....

Until that one moment, that one moment when I was walking down the corridor, I saw someone, someone who was a ghost of my past. Someone I had forgotten about and didn't wish to recollect about that person anytime soon. He was the one who made Mr past horrible. He turned me onto a wreck. But he has returned. My vulnerability has returned. The person who I wished was murdered returned.

My so missed cliff hangers are back! I so love them, I hope you guys like the chapter! Keep loving me! Keep reading! Keep voting and commenting!

Love,
Pranati....