Chapter 25

Hey people! I hope you like today's chapter and are enjoying your day. One love.  

6 months later...

I was tired with all the stress, I was getting tensed. It was my birthday tomorrow and I was waiting at the New York airport right now waiting for my delayed flight to Yorkshire.

I had gotten a call from mom yesterday saying that Ines and Edwin were getting married. Yes, I am super excited for the wedding and all but I was stressed because I was going to the same old place again. That place that meant leaving everything and everyone behind.

I didn't want to face all of this. I couldn't ever muster enough strength to face Alex after leaving going to Newyork without even a goodbye. Alex and I did talk occasionally but never more than 2 minutes. Chloe and Dylan tell me after every call that he misses me a lot and needs me in his life again, but whenever I needed him and he didn't come back, then why should I?

It was summer so I was forced to come back to Yorkshire because my brother was getting married after all. But I will make sure I won't talk to him. I was so excited to meet Ally though. I missed her like so so much. Whenever I video chatted with her it felt like ages later even if it was everyday. She grew up so fast

One thing I hate about staying away was that Alexis and Ally got was too close for my liking. Like they are  inseparable now. And I hate it. Call it me being jealous or whatever but I hated it to its utmost extent.

Finally my flight was announced and I sluggishly walked towards the gate with my boarding pass and luggage in tow taking the smallest ever steps towards the flight that I dreaded the most.

I hadn't ever imagined I will ever say this again, but yaa, I am coming Yorkshire, please be better to me this time.

Alex's Pov.

Edwin and Ines were getting married and that clearly meant that Blythe is coming back.

I was so elated when her mom told me that she had agreed on returning after a lot of convincing and arguements.

She was finally returning and this time I will make sure she wouldnt want to leave.

All of us were planning something special for her because it was her birthday tomorrow, her first birthday with me after so many long years. All of us had planned to surprise her, but I had something special up my sleeve. I was going to convince her to be my best friend again and reinvoke that love she had for me once upon a time. I hope she still has it somewhere.

I have strived hard to make this birthday special and I want her to have the time of her life. I want her to come back to me, but somewhere or the other I knew this wasn't happening any sooner.

I just hope this birthday makes her walls fall down or atleast crack a little bit somewhere. My heart and mind solemnly belonged to her right now. I can't wait for her to come....

I was busy preparing for this surprise when I got a call from Blythe's mom saying that she was about to come home. I was so elated I couldn't wait to see, the pretty face that I have been missing for years, the smile that lit up my world, the spirit that kept me alive, all in all, HER.

I sprinted towards the house and waited eagerly on the doorstep looked as far as I could for an incoming taxi.

After about a 10 minutes of wait the entire Thompsons family now including Ines came rushing outside. But they weren't happy. Blythe s mom had tears in her eyes. Something had gone terribly wrong because she didn't cry so often, something had gone wrong with Blythe.

" what happened " I demanded.

" Blythe's taxi met with an accident and she is taken to the hospital and nobody knows how she is, because two girls were involved in the accident and one is fine and the other one is heavily injured and is in coma. We are called to see both of them and recognize. " she said her voice cracking by the time she was done.

I had gone numb I didn't know what to do or how to react. God, please don't do this, it's fine if I get rejected but please don't take her away before I even get to give it a chance. I need to see her and hasn't she been through enough atrocities?

Please let blythe be the girl who is fine and has got only a few injuries and not the one on coma.

I wish I never left her, I wish she didn't ever go to New York, I wish it was me who was left alone and not her, and that was all I could do, wish.

But wishes didn't always come true , did they ? They had very twisted and treacherous timings to make your life a living hell or to snatch the people closest to your heart.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating yesterday! I hope you like this chapter and I am so happy. We are at #61 in teen fiction. Thank you all of you!!!!

Keep reading! Keep loving! Keep voting! Ily

Love,
Pranati