Chapter 15

Hey! So did you like yesterday's chapter, too many twists? Comment.

But just until I saw a silver Volvo pulling into the campus.

Harvin.

Why is everyone from my past popping up into my life all of a sudden. Does anyone have no other work . This time I don't even have Alexis by my side and maybe soon he will be my past too.

Atleast I hope not.

I stood frozen in the place, I couldn't comprehend what to do. I saw Harvin flash a smile at me, my lips worked at their own accord and molded into small curve. What! I smiled at him? Something is definitely wrong with me. I was in my own daze till Chloe shook me and bought me out my trance. I was about to talk to him when someone did the job for me.

" why are you back, Harvin? Didn't I tell you to not return. " I heard a voice say.

What Alexis sent him away !

" Alexis, didn't I tell you to leave me alone and what are you doing here? Dont you have to be with your girlfriend ? "

" Clare, can we not fight, please . "
" we aren't fighting, we just aren't talking. Simple. "

" wait, Blythe, are Riley and Alexis back together? " Harvin intervened.
" none of your business "
" yes " I and Alexis said together.

" let's go blythe " Chloe said clearly tired of this worthless arguement and I followed without anoyher doubt. I didn't want another fight causing another problem in my life.

" both of you, Alex and Harvin go separate ways for God's sake, see you both tomorrow. "

"Clare, Atleast take a ride home with me, please. "
" it's Blythe by the way " I whispered
" everybody except my best friend calls me that and the name Clare is only for a person named Alexis "
I said, my voice laced with sarcasm. Because right now only the sarcasm hid the hurt and pushed away the so many things I wanted to tell him.

" what did I do? "

" what did I do, you ask? You ditch a Saturday night, that's okay but ditched an important family dinner today?and you ask what you did. You abandoned me for the past two weeks until Dylan's return and you are asking me what did you do ! "

" what family dinner? and you could have told me if you felt abandoned. "
" I dont beg for attention like your dearest girlfriend does. And you don't even know about today's dinner, great, just great. Thanks Riley! "

" don't blame Riley for this she did nothing at all. "

" thanks for that too, Alexis! And if you are done defending your girlfriend then please check your texts once. "

And we drove away. From the side mirror I saw Harvin walk away and Alexis staring at his phone and scratching the back of his neck.

Now that means he didn't even get the text. Did Riley delete it. Witch! You ruined everything good I had twice and thanks for that to Riley!

I had to go and talk to her. She can't ruin things anymore. Not for me, not for Alexis, not for my family.

The same evening Riley's house

The door opened after a few minutes of ringing the bell. I was welcomed by a sight of a lavish house, and a very sweet looking lady. You can tell that she was Riley's mother by the striking resemblance between them. We exchanged pleasantries and she directed me towards Riley's room.

I was welcomed to a room that was way too purple, the walls, the cupboards, the furniture, everything was purple and too be precise was a mess. Riley was shocked to see and that was flashing on her face.

" why did you delete Alec's text messages? "I asked her, getting straight to the point.

" because that would have canceled our nights plans. "
" if he comes to know about this he will straight away break up with you, you know that right? "

" the person who can cancel your Saturday nights, twice and and cime back to the girl who cheat on him with your boyfriend and date your best friend at the same time, surely has a way with words, don't you think? "

" are you going to confess this? "
" obviously not. "
" don't your fear the revelation of your snobbishness and your breakup"
" I don't fear it at all, because it doesn't matter, the only reason I am with Alexis is fame and I am sure after the break up, I will be popular as ever. " she smirked.

" you are such a witch, wait till I reveal your truth. "

" watch your back, Blythe before you do anything. You don't wanna lose your best friend after all. "

" I already lost him, Riley. Thanks to you. Watch your back too " I snap.

And with this I stormed out of her house. Chloe was waiting for me outside and we drove away. I now know what a bitch Riley really is. The only person heartbroken after the breakup will be Alexis and not Riley.

Help yourself, Alexis. Don't let me go.

Hey people! I hope you like this chapter. If yes, them vote and comment. Ily! Keep reading!

Love,
Pranati.