Part 2

"We must be thankful to God that he sent such a kind hearted person for us!" Sharmishta said, "Haan. Ma I have his number, I can call him and tell him thank you!!" Swara said, "Haan, toh call." Sharmishta said and Swara took out her mobile and the visiting card. She dialed his number and waited for him to pick up the call, "Hello?" Came an answer from him, "Hello, Sanskar ji, I'm Swara Bose!" She said and Sanskar smiled on the other side, "Yeah, tell." He said waiting for her reply, "Woh, I wanted to thank you for the admission form and the money! Thank you so much! Till now no one has done that for us! Thank you!!" She said in a happy tone making Sanskar smile even wider, "No, it's fine! It was my duty to help you. Also, medicines will reach at your house in 5-10 minutes." He said and Swara became speechless, "But, you don't need to do so many things for us!" She said shocked, "It's okay, just take care." He said and cut the phone.

3 months passed by, Swara delivered a healthy baby girl (she was already 6 months pregnant). She soon joined college and Sanskar took care of all her needs. In the start it was difficult to manage her child and studies, but at the end she managed everything with the help of her family.

2 years passed quickly, Swara worked hard and established her business. Her business expanded in a short span of time and her business reached rank 2 in the world. Everything was going perfect in their lives until one day, one of Sanskar's rival had done cheating and won all important deals making Sanskar company incur a huge loss. He lost his company in a contract which was signed by him, he was cheated and lost his company. He now lost everything and was living alone in a small apartment going in search for jobs.

**********

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry for short part, actually, there has been a problem in my internet connection and the part further got deleted, please bare with a short part, I'll soon give a big part!

Which ff you want next? My mistake!! Or His Village Girl, Her Handsome Prince?

Please comment