Part 6

Sanskar immediately rushed to Swara's house. He knocked on the door, the door was opened by Sharmishta. She recognized Sanskar instantly, "Arey, Sanskar beta (son), you here?" She asked astonished, "Yeah, I wanted to meet Swara." He said and she nodded, "Oh, she's in her room taking rest." She said and he entered the house going to her room.

He slowly opened the door and entered her room. He saw her sleeping. He sat near her on the bed and caressed her forehead. Swara moved and opened her eyes. She got shocked seeing Sanskar in her room. She instantly guy angry and pushed him, "What the hell! How dare you enter my room?" She asked angrily, "I heard your sick, so I came to meet you." He said, "But I don't want to meet you, just get out of my sight!" She spat angrily, "Look Swara, I know what I did was wrong, but I was drunk that time..." He was interrupted by her, "I don't care! You raped me, even though you were drunk! I don't want to hear anything, Mr. Maheshwari. Just get out of here. And henceforth never call me Swara. I'm your boss and I prefer 'ma'am'." She said and he went out.

He soo reached office and continued his work. After 2-3 days, Swara was fine and she came to office. Sanskar knocked on her cabin door, "Come in." Came her reply, he remembered what she said and entered in, "These are the completed files for today's meeting, ma'am." He said and purposely stressed on the word "ma'am". Swara felt bad hearing it but shrugged her thoughts and took the files, "Thanks, you can leave." She said and he left.

After he left, tears fell from Swara's eyes. The rape scene played in her mind. She closed her eyes and buried her face in her palm, "Calm down, Swara!" She said to herself. She engrossed herself in work to forget Sanskar. The rest of the day passed as other days, the only difference was that Swara ignored Sanskar throughout and that hurt him!

************

Hi guys,
Hehe if you all think that Sanskar has lied about raping Swara the you all are wrong!
And if u want to kill someone kill my brain it gave me that idea 😝

And sorry for short part my mobile battery is extremely low and I have to charge it