Part 5

"Because I love you!" She said shocking him, "I don't know when and how but it happened! I can't bare any girl talking to you!" She continued with tears in her eyes. Suddenly he chuckles humorlessly, "Really? You love me?" He asked her and she nodded, "You will not after hearing what I have to say." He continued, "What?" She asked him, "I was the one who raped you." He said and she looked shocked, "What nonsense! I didn't even know you before we met in the taxi." She said proving him wrong.

"I did! I recognized that day, in the taxi. You don't remember me because you didn't see my face properly. All the things I did with you was me repenting for what I did not because I pitied you! But God gave me the punishment, he took away my company! And..." He was interrupted by a slap which was given by Swara, "How could you! You played with me! You disgusting man, what did I think of you and what are you!" She says looking at him in disgust, "See, I told you, you wouldn't love me after knowing this!" He says nonchalantly.

"Really! I did a mistake, in trusting you, making you my friend and loving you! You don't deserve this at all!" She said angrily, "Look Swara..." He was again interrupted by Swara, "No Mr. Maheshwari, not Swara. It's ma'am for you!" She says angrily, "Fine, I know I did a mistake, it wasn't my fault! I was drunk and that day I lost an important deal also and was angry..." "So you removed that anger by raping me, right?" She said interrupting him, "Enough is enough, just get out of my cabin now!" She continued angrily and he left.

As soon as he left Swara burst out crying, she couldn't control herself she wiped her tears and packed all her things and left for home. Sanskar saw this but couldn't do anything. The next day, it was already 12 o'clock but there was no sign of Swara, just then Sanskar saw Nisha, Swara's best friend pack her thing, he went out towards her cubical, "Nisha, where are you going?" He asked her, "Actually Swara is sick, so I'm going to her house." She said and left from there and he cursed himself because he knew he was responsible for her being sick and sad.

**********

Hi guys,
Wanna kill me right!
Sanskar is the rapist 😱😱😱😱😱
Now think what will happen next till then byeeeeee