Part 9

It was soon morning time, Sanskar was still sleeping top of Swara being inside her. Swara's hands were on Sanskar's bare back. The sun rays disturbed Sanskar's sleep making him open his eyes. He first sees Swara who's sleeping below him. He smiles and pecks her lips and gets up slowly coming out of her.

He wears his clothes and covers her properly in the blanket. Sanskar freshens up and goes down to make breakfast. Meanwhile Swara flutters her eyes open and sees the surroundings and gets shocked not finding herself in her own room. Just then her phone rang, "Hello?" It was Shomi on the other line, "Swara, where are you? You haven't come home all night!" She asked worried, "Ma, don't worry I'm fine! Is Pihu fine?" Asked Swara, "No, she's been crying and asking for her ma." She said worried, "Okay, I'll be there in sometime." She said and kept the phone.

When she got up she found herself naked and was shocked, she immediately got up and covered herself with the sheet. She tried remembering what happened but could only remember on flashes, her head ached a lot from the hangover. Just then Sanskar came with a glass of lime juice. Swara saw him and got shocked.

"Your finally awake! Breakfast is ready you can freshen up and have it, here is some lime juice for your hangover, you'll feel better!" He said handing over the glass of lime juice to her. She took it and drank it, "How am I here? Why am I naked?" She asked in a low voice. He looked at her as if she was a alien, "You really don't remember what happened last night?" He asked shocked and she nodded no. He sighed and told her everything.

She was shocked learning that she was drunk, confessed her feelings to him and...slept with him! She got up, "Whatever it is, it was a mistake. I must go now." She said and picked up her clothes and went to the washroom. It somewhat hurt him that yesterday's night was only a mistake to her when it meant much more to him. He shrugged his thoughts and went down.

Soon Swara came down and saw him having breakfast. He saw her, "Want breakfast?" He asked her, "No, I need to go home." She said coldly and left the house. He was sad for a moment but then shrugged it off. The whole day passed normally and the next day was office

It was a usual day in the office. Swara was taking interviews for a receptionist as Heena was getting in her nerve sticking to Sanskar. After few hours a new receptionist was chosen, Neha Singh, "You may ask my PA to show you around and tell you your work." She said dismissing her.

Reaching Sanskar's cabin she knocked the cabin door, "Come in." He said busy in files, "Mr. Maheshwari?" She called out slowly. He looked at her and suddenly smiled widely, "Neha!" He called out excited, she looked at him shocked and immediately hugged him tightly with him reciprocating. Swara who saw this from the glass door was fuming in jealousy. She wanted to fire her at this second, but controlled herself.

"Nehu, how come your here?" He asked shocked, "I'm the new receptionist and I'm so happy seeing you here after a whole year!" She said excited and kissed his cheek making Swara hell angry. Ugh! Why did I choose her. Swara thought burning in anger. There Neha and Sanskar were happily talking, "Okay, I'll show you your desk and work. Come!" He said and she followed her. After showing her around he went back to his cabin and worked there.

In 10 minutes his intercom rang, "Mr. Maheshwari, in my cabin now!" Said Swara gritting her teeth. He went to her cabin, "Yes ma'am." He said stepping in her cabin, "I'm sure you know your here to work." She said, "Yes." He said not understanding what she meant, "Then please pay attention to your rather than talking with other employees. If this happens next tum then sorry to say, you'll have to find another job. Now you can leave!" She said being little angry. He nodded and left.

Reaching out he smiled widely seeing her jealous, but the next second he shrugged his thoughts and continued working. Everything went smoothly and the day passed as usual.

A week passed. Sanskar and Neha's bond increased making Swara more jealous and angry which results in firing of most lady employees even talking to him. It was a usual day in the office.

Swara and Sanskar were in the meeting and as expected they won the deal. Everyone was celebrating it where Sanskar was most happy. He started developing feelings for Swara but didn't know the name of it.

Everybody was enjoying the day when all of a sudden Neha bent down on her knees, "I love you, Sanskar! Will you marry me?" She asked with a smile shocking everyone and mostly Swara. He thought for a second and the next moment hi answer was, "Yes!" He said smiling.

Everyone started clapping and hooting, but there was one figure that broke down at his yes and that one figure was Swara. She was completed broken hearing his 'yes'.

After learning the harsh truth of him raping her she couldn't control being angry but somewhere deep inside she knew he loved her. She couldn't take it anymore and soon fainted. After a few minutes when Sanskar entered her cabin he saw her lying on on the matted floor with eyes closed. He panicked and carried her making her lying down on the sofa. He called the doctor.

After some time the doctor arrived. Everyone was worried for her. Sanskar stayed inside the cabin. Soon the doctor checked her, "Congratulations Mr. Maheshwari, she is pregnant!" He said shocking Sanskar. The night after the party replayed in his head. He remembered their moments and smiled slightly imagining a small baby in his hand. The next moment he shrugged his thoughts.

How can I think this? I love Neha! He thought...not thought rather convincing himself that he lives Neha.

**********

Uff! This part has 1035 words 😦 if your still not satisfied I'll go mad. RoseyBloom4 a special episode above 1000 words dedicated to you ☺️☺️. Now if I seriously don't get 80 votes and 40 comments (Cholly for increasing but if u see in other parts I even got 90 so 80 I can expect na?) this ff will be on hold 😤

NOTE : Sorry for a delay in this part, actually I'm shifting and without telling anyone my father had removed the Internet connection 😖 and the TV also didn't work 😱 and now also in only getting the connection for sometime so please bare like this for 2-3 more days and then pakka I'll try and give regular updates 😁😁