Part 7

Days passed by. Swara kept ignoring Sanskar while Sanskar always tried to get her attention. They won a very important deal for their company. Swara was extremely happy and decided to throw a party that evening, "Everyone please pay attention!" She said and all turned towards her, "Today 8 o'clock there will be a party..." She was interrupted by all the cheering, "Okay, so you all can leave now and at 8 be sure to come at xyz pub. Today we all are going to enjoy and tomorrow will be a holiday."

Everyone was happy. They packed their things and left. Only Swara and Sanskar were left in the office. Sanskar was about to leave when he saw Swara packing her things, "Swara..." He called out, "Hi, you are also invited to the party, Mr. Maheshwari." She said and left from there. Sanskar cursed himself and left from there.

At 8 the pub started getting filled with Swara's employees. All were enjoying themselves. Many of them were at the bar counter ordering themselves a few drinks, while others were on the dance floor. Sanskar was chatting with a few of his friends when a grip came up to him asking for a dance. He agreed and went on with her.

While Swara was with her bestie, Ronak, "Have some drinks." He told Swara, "No I don't drink." She said smiling, "Come on!" He said passing a shot to her. She tried it and it was too sour, "This tastes bad!" She said making faces while Ronak laughed, "It's okay, have it, it'll taste better soon." She nodded drinking it in a go. Sanskar who saw this from far got hell angry.

Swara felt a burning gaze on her and turned back. She saw Sanskar dancing with a girl. The girl was fully clinging on him which angered Swara. There were couple of shots on the counter, Swara drank all of them in anger getting drunk and out of control, "Amazing, this is what I'm talking about!" Ronak said laughing.

Swara got up and walked up to Sanskar and that girl in unsteady steps. She went to them and pushed the girl away from him. Sanskar saw her in shock. She put her hands around his neck. He was lost in her and automatically his hands went around her waist bring her closer to him, "Don't you like me?" She asked in the most innocent drunk tone. By her tone Sanskar understood she was drunk, "Huh?!" He asked confused, "Even after knowing you raped me, I can't stop loving you!" She said with teary eyes resting her head on his chest.

"Swara lets go, your drunk!" He said understanding where this conversation would lead. She nodded in no, but Sanskar picked her up and room her towards her car. He took the car keys from the purse and drove her to his house. All the way to his house Swara was holding his arm.

As they reached Sanskar's flat. He carried her to the bed. He was about to leave when Swara held his arm, "Why are you leaving? Don't you like me?" She asked in a innocent tone, "I'm going to sleep." He said, "Ease stay with me!" She said in a low tone.

He nodded in no and was about to go when she pulled him and placed her lips on his. He lost his senses and carried forward not thinking about the further consequences.

***********

Hi guys,
I'm back with another long episode! And if you all want another Episode soon i need 20 votes and comments. Or else this ff will be on hold.
And this episode is not private as my laptop is completely discharged 😕