Part 2 (b)

Sanskar had an interview in a big company, he got ready, grabbed his files and reached the company fast.

"Hi, I'm here for the interview of PA." He said to the receptionist who was passing him flirtatious looks, "Sure, but before that why don't we get to know each other." She said touching his hand sensuously, he immediately took his hand off, "Stop flirting! Please tell me where if the cabin." He said getting irritated, the receptionist got scared and told him. He followed the instructions and reached the cabin, he knocked the door, "May I come in?" He asked standing outside, "Yes!" He heard a feminine voice. He enters and hit shocked to see the scene in front of him.

"Swara!" He said in a shocked tone, "Arey, Sanskar ji, you here? Come in, take a seat!" She said pointing towards the seat, "Thank you!" He said sitting, "So what brings you here?" She asked him, he told her everything, "So I'm here for a job." He said and gave her the file, "No need! I appoint you as my PA!" She said shocking him, "But..." He said but was interrupted, "No Sanskar ji! I know your qualifications, you had once owned the number one company of Mumbai, I'm sure you couldn't do that without qualifications and you've helped me a lot in the past 2 years, you deserve a job!" She said smiling with tears. He smiled back, "Thank you! I'll never disappoint you ma'am!" He said, she frowned, "I'm sure I'm not above 50!!" She said, "Excuse me?" He asked confused, "Ya, why are you calling me ma'am, aren't we friends?" She asked making him shocked, "We are! Thank you Swara!" He said with a wide smile, "So when do I start?" He asked, "Tomorrow!!" Came her reply, "Okay then, I'll leave!" He said smiling. She nodded and he left.

Both had smile on their faces adopting feelings for each other!

**********

Well I've posted the other half of the previous chapter! Hope you all are satisfied!!