Part 11

Few days passed, today was the engagement ceremony of Sanskar. Swara was completely broken, she cried the whole morning and Rohan tried hard to calm her but was unsuccessful, "Shona, don't cry, if you fake so much stress what will happen if your baby? Your pregnancy will become complicated." She hugged Rohan, "I can't control Rohan! He's getting engaged today knowing the second child is his! How do I feel when the man I love is getting married!" She said and cried more.

Few weeks later, today was Sanskar's wedding, he was smiling wide getting ready for it, "How do I look?" He asked his bestie excited, "Perfect! Bhabi (sister-in-law) and many more girls will be ready to marry you!" He said patting his bag, "No no! Don't say that phir se pitna nahi hai! (I don't wanna get beaten up again)" He said scared, "Hehe, scared of my bhabi?" He asked and Sanskar nodded.

One hour later, the bride and groom arrived at the mandap (sorry don't know what's it called in English😆). The priest chanted some mantras (hymns) and then said, "Pheron ke liye khade ho jao! (Stand up for the rounds!)" Both got up and smiled at each other. They took 7 pious rounds around the holy fire, promising each other 7 vows and to be together for the next 7 births! People smiled at their couple showering flowers on them. Both were seated again.

"Ab var vadhu ke maang mein sindoor bharega! (Now the groom will fill the brides hairline with vermillion!)" Sanskar took a pinch of sindoor filling it in her hairline, "Ab var vadhu ke gale mein mangalsutra bandega! (Now the groom will tie the nuptial necklace around the brides neck!)" He smiled an tied the mangalsutra around her neck, "Vivah sampann hua! (The marriage is complete!)" Both of them got up and hugged each other earning the claps of all people, "I love you so much, Swara!" She hugged back, "Love you too!"

(Hein? Yeh kaise hua? Chlo lets go to the flashback and see)
(Inclined is flashback)

Swara cried badly before Sanskar's engagement. She somehow managed to get dressed for his engagement. Swara and Rohan headed towards the engagement hall. Neha and Sanskar were already on the stage seated on chairs for them, receiving gifts from their guests. Sanskar's eyes were only on Swara.

Soon it was time to exchange the rings. First Neha put the ring in Sanskar's finger and next Sanskar. Tears fell from Swara's eyes seeing it. Rohan hugged her from the side supporting her while Sanskar burned in rage seeing someone else hug 'his Swara'.

Soon it was dance time. Rohan took Swara on stage for her to change her mood, even Sanskar and Neha were there on stage. While dancing everyone changed their partners and it ended up with Rohan, Neha and Swara, Sanksar.

"Stay away from him!" He said referring to Rohan, "Why?" She asked in a whispers, "Because I love you!" He said shocking he hell out of her.

********

Dhun dhun dhun! Sanskar confessed 😨😱😱😨😨 what will Swara say? I know this is short it's only for my ZuZu_028 behen. Don't worry you'll get one more episode today 😌😌

Till then I must get 80 votes and 40 comments or else so 2nd epi 😤

I'm so happy the 8th part got 101 votes 😨😱😱😱😱😱 and that episode was a hot update 😰 I thought that will have the least votes but it doesn't 😑 I need same response in all parts  please 😕

Here is the proof