Ten

They slept in Louis room that night, Harry held Louis tightly all night and vice versa. It was the best sleep Harry has had in months, this is what he needed, to feel needed and wanted. Louis was capable of that and his own fiancé isn't. But that's okay because now Harry is getting what he deserves, which is appreciation and hopefully Louis really felt this way about him and it isn't all a game.

The next morning, Harry got up late, at 6:15am, he had to teach today and he usually gets up at five so he can run a bit to wake him up fully. But not today, Louis really wore him out. He looked over to Louis and saw how gorgeous and peaceful he looked, Harry smiled and started getting out of bed. Louis immediately noticed the warmth leaving and he started to wake up.

"Where are you going?" Louis groaned out, Harry moved back next to him.

"Work, go back to sleep baby." Harry kisses his cheek.

"No!" Louis yells cutely and Harry chuckles.

"I have to, baby boy. I'll be back this evening." Harry places another kiss on Louis lips and started getting off the bed. Only to have Louis grab his arm, Harry looked back.

"Not so fast, Mr. Styles." Louis smirked.

"What?"

"I'm your first class." Louis sat up and attacked Harry's lips, Harry kissed back and grabbed Louis torso. They pulled each other closer and deepened the kiss, seeing where this was going, Harry went back fully on the bed.

Harry laid down and Louis went on top of him, one leg on each side of Harry's torso. They were both still naked from the night before, so it made things easier. They kept their lips together, and Louis brought his hand down to Harry's dick, which was hard and circled it around his hole.

"Don't tease, baby boy." Harry moaned. Louis chuckled and put Harry inside him, Louis was so sore. But he wanted Harry all the time now, it's going to be a problem. Louis winced and moaned all at once. "You okay?" Harry made sure.

"How could I not be, Mr. Styles?" Louis flirted and began to ride Harry's dick, Harry threw his head back into the pillow and Louis bounced like a champ even with his sore behind. "God, this feels so good."

"Mhmm.." was all Harry could get out. "Ride it, baby." And Louis sped up his movements, feeling himself close. Harry brought his hand down to Louis cock and started stroking it.

"Oh Harry, you're gonna make me come." Harry didn't stop his movements, Harry started thrusting his hips up into Louis wanting to pleasure him. Harry had his other hand on Louis ass.

"That feel good? Hm?" Harry asked and slapped Louis bum, making Louis whimper. Louis started to move again and riding Harry, feeling his orgasm close.

"Yes, Harry, fuck. I'm coming." Louis warned and spilled out on Harry's chest.

"That's it baby." Harry hushed him and Louis dropped down on Harry, he needs a moment. After a few seconds of Harry rubbing his back he was ready to finish harry off. So we went down low and immediately shoved Harry's cock in his mouth. Only a few sucks and licks before Harry was coming in Louis throat, moaning his name.

Louis got up and wiped his lips, he took his place by his side of his bed. They were both breathing heavy once again, they looked at each other, with smiles on their faces. Harry was feeling this feeling in his stomach, quite similar to the crush he had on Casey in high school. Harry began to blush at the thought of having a crush, Louis just eyes him like he was a sex God.

"I uh, I gotta go get ready for work. I'll see you later baby." Harry got off the bed and walked out the room, giving Louis an amazing view of his ass.