Twenty

I'm spoiling you again 😏

_____________

Harry came back into his room, after cheating on Casey with her cousin. Thinking he made it, he sighs and closes his eyes, getting the relief he needed and finally able to sleep.

Their backs were turned at each other and Casey's eyes were wide open, staring at nothing. Now she was on the other end, hearing her fiancé fuck her cousin. She couldn't have been more livid. The wrath of Casey will come out full force.

The next day, Harry came home from work, he was greeted by Louis and of course Casey wasn't home. "Hey handsome, how was work?" Louis asked as he walked over to Harry in his shorts, that left nothing to the imagination.

Seeing him walk to him with his big smile and kind eyes, wearing hardly any clothes. He could imagine him being his fiancé and being able to come home to that forever. It was a thought that he's been having for a few days but he has not told Louis that.

"It was pretty good. Gave someone detention, the highlight of my day." Harry grinned and Louis wraps his arms around his torso, giving him a hug which harry returned.

"That's your highlight? Very sad, Mr. Styles." Louis smiles as he takes off Harry's blazer for him and kisses him. He watches as Louis hangs up his blazer for him, Casey has never done that before.

"Thanks, baby." Harry kisses Louis again, making sure to grope him in the process.

"Should have seen that coming." Louis giggles and walks back into the living room.

"Yes, baby. Have you eaten?" Harry asks as Louis sits down by the laptop.

"Not since this morning, I've been trying to send in applications for universities, such a hassle, I haven't got any responses. But I'm going to keep trying." Louis sighs.

"What are you trying to major in?"

"Nursing. Like my mother used to be." Louis answers, typing away.

"Used to?" Harry asked in confusion.

"Indeed." Louis responds blankly, not wanting to talk about it.

"Oh.. anyway. I was wondering if you wanted to get something to eat, I don't feel like cooking." Harry rubs the back of his neck.

"Of course, love. Just give me a few minutes." Louis says and Harry nods and went to his room, so he could change into something more comfortable.

When Harry was going into his drawer for a t-shirt, on top of the dresser, was Casey's engagement ring. It was shining with the light on in the room, looking at him in the face. His mouth hung open for a few seconds and anger filled his face.

She took off her ring, why would she do that? Harry asked himself, he didn't know how to feel, he wants Louis more than anything but the thought of giving up Casey is just overwhelming. He's fought years for her to want him and he finally got her, just for her to take off her ring. He turns around and began to look at his room, seeing it looked emptier than usual.

Then he realized, her stuff was gone. Her closet was empty, her shoes were gone, her hair products from the bathroom, everything. Harry's breath hitched, he couldn't believe this, she is gone. She must have done all this while he was at work. But Louis was here all day, he must have seen her.

Harry ran downstairs, no shirt on and went to the living room, where Louis was typing on the laptop. Louis looks up and sees Harry's face, which was written with sadness and anger.