Nineteen

A/n: I'll sell my soul to go to one of Harry's concerts. But ya know it was sold out so fucking quick before I even had a fucking chance to buy any tickets.. I'm not bitter.

__________

Louis POV

Month four, November

We lay in my bed, after another round of sex, before Casey returned home. It's been another week of this and it's already getting old.

Not the sex, not being with Harry, never those things, I can't get enough of him. But the sneaking around and trying to hide every aspect of what's happening between us. I didn't want it anymore, it was no longer thrilling, it was just annoying.

But with a look to Harry's face, he loved it still. I don't get though, he seems way too okay with this now. Like, he's not planning to stop this or even trying to talk things out with Casey.

Him and Casey seemed distant, like they don't talk much anymore, or even look at each other. Casey has been gone more, again, leading us both to believe that she's possibly hasn't ended her affair. Harry has his own affair now, but I don't want to be just the affair anymore.

We breathed heavily, with our faces glistening with sweat. He's kisses me, passionately and I melt inside. He stands up and picks his stuff up off the floor and gets dressed, while I stare at the ceiling, stuck in my thoughts.

"Everything okay, babe?" He asks me, concerned. I look at him, his beautiful green eyes peering down on me.

"Fine." I breathe out, not being truthful. He could sense that, we are way to close at this point. I hate it.

"Don't lie to me, Louis." Harry says and sits down next to me. "What's going on?"

"You want me right?"

"Of course i do."

"More than Casey?" I ask bravely, I needed answers. Harry stayed quiet for a few long seconds. I look over to him and he seemed like he was getting nervous. "Answer me."

"I.. I can't answer that yet." Harry answers timidly.

"What do you mean? Almost two weeks ago, you told me you wanted me, so how did you mean that?" I ask, getting frustrated.

"I do want you Louis, what would make you think different?"

I sit up fully, so I could look him in his eyes. "How do you want me? Sexually or romantically?"

"Uh-I both." He stutters, seeking to get uncomfortable.

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not lying Louis. What is this about?" Harry asks more serious.

"It's about the fact that you still sleep in the same bed as Casey, at night. That she hurts you and treats you like trash but you seem to be okay with it."

"I'm not okay with her and what she does, Where else am I supposed to sleep, not in here."

"Here's an idea, dump her." I say with a straight face,  he eyes me emotionless for a second and narrows his eyes.

"What? Why would you suggest that?" Harry asked, sounding very unhappy.

"Why? Why?! Because you don't love her anymore! You're here with me, in my bed, everyday fucking me and telling me sweet nothings! Unless that's all they really are is sweet nothings." I hiss at him.