Twently-seven

December, 22nd

It's almost Christmas time, and most importantly, Louis birthday. But Harry had a whole plan to make this the most perfect holiday for him. He wanted to make Louis happy, forever.

For the past few weeks it's been amazing between them, no more ignoring, crying, drunken nights, just them being fully together. They haven't had sex, at all. Why? Because Harry wanted to make this special. It's only been three weeks, it's been torture though.

Whenever Louis would try, harry would use the pregnancy excuse. Then Louis would be like "you're not going to kill the baby by fucking me."

Then Harry would respond. "How do you know?! That's a living sweet creature in there. A human being!" Harry would yell in a playful tone, causing Louis to roll his eyes with a smile.

"You're so ridiculous, I'm starting to think you're not sexually attracted to me, anymore."

"Don't be dumb, you're sexier than ever. I have a great reason why I'm not having sex with you." Harry raises his brows mischievously.

"What is that?" Louis asks, casing Harry to grin.

"Don't worry about it." He responds, Louis just sighs and decides to let it go.

Now present day, it's almost Christmas, it's time to tell him the plan. He wants Louis to meet his family. To spend Christmas with him and everyone the most precious to him. He didn't know if he was moving too fast, but he didn't care.

Louis had no idea what Harry was planning, he knew to be special, if he won't even tell him anything about it. Louis doesn't push it because he's excited to see what harry has planned for his birthday and Christmas.

Harry walked into the bathroom, in which Louis was showering. He opened the glass door, to reveal a naked Louis, who quickly covered his body.

"Harry, what the fuck?!" Louis asks, forgetting that he was washing his hair, promptly after getting soap in his eyes. He screams in pain and slaps his hands on his eyes. "Ow, Ow, ow! There's shampoo in my fucking eyes."

Harry then began to help him get out, while laughing at his beautiful boyfriend. "So accident prone." Harry chuckles, after Louis was calming down.

"This was your fault!" Louis says and then looks at Harry with his red, irritated, blue eyes. Harry laughs and takes Louis sad face as an opportunity to brighten it.

"Okay, so your birthday and Christmas is next week." Harry began, causing Louis to eagerly listen.

"Yeah.. and?" Louis asks.

"Well, I don't know how you're going to respond to this. But hopefully it's in a positive way.." Harry says, obviously nervous, this was a huge step for him and it was so fast.

"Okay, What is it?"

"I want you to spend Christmas with me and my family in Cheshire." Harry rushes out, causing Louis face to turn into shock, harry immediately tried to do damage control. "Unless you don't want to, then we don't have to. It may have been to quick, I'm sorry-" Harry rambles, causing Louis to cut him off.

"Harry! Are you kidding me? Of course I want to, I'm just surprised you asked is all." Louis assures, calming Harry down.

"Really? Because this is a big step, so if it's too fast, let me know." Harry was nervous but also this whole thing was a test to see if Louis was the one for him. And if he is, Christmas Day will be the most special day ever.

"Too fast? No way, maybe in the past I would have thought that but I love you. And a part of you is growing inside me. Why wouldn't I want to meet your family?"