Fifteen

Why not spoil you with another chapter?Things may get a bit sensitive in this chapter, just read at your own risk. It's not that bad, just wanted to warn you.

Thanks for the support, it's appreciated, I love your comments ❤️
_______________

Louis returned to Niall's home, ready to spill the tea about what just happened. Louis felt much better about where him and Harry stand. But at the same time he's still hurting about the fact that Harry didn't want him. Niall looks up, seeing Louis walk down the stairs.

"How'd it go?" Niall asked eagerly.

"Uh.. it went better than I thought it would, to be honest." Louis admits.

"Really, what happened?"

Louis takes off his jacket and lays it on the couch, sitting down next to Niall. "Well, apparently he had no idea I was home."

"What?" Niall asked.

"Yep, and I believe him. Something about Casey is fishy, I mean she knew I was home, Niall. And she still moaned so loud that the neighbors could hear." Louis shakes his head in disappointment and confusion, he has no idea why Casey is acting so shady but it's not going unnoticed.

"Louis, she knows something. She has to, acting this way, I mean, have you guys slipped up around her?" Niall asks, trying to figure out a little more information.

"No! I've done everything to sway her away from that assumption." Louis insists, but Niall wasn't buying it.

"You had to have slipped up, gave her a reason to act this way. Maybe you guys got too close or too touchy, something." Niall pushes, Louis tries to think of a moment where they might have given Casey a reason to be upset.

"Well.. before she moved back in, she came over to the house to speak to me, about the whole situation. While she was making her bullshit excuses and reasons as of to why she cheated, Harry came home, early. He was unbuttoning his shirt while entering the living room, because we always had sex in the morning before he went to work and right after he came home."

"Oh shit." Niall shakes his head.

"I had to literally call out his name for him to notice. But that's the only thing I can think of, plus she's been suspicious before we even started anything between us."

"This is the first time you've met Harry correct?"

"Yeah."

"And they've known each other for more than ten years and only together two but yet no one in your family has even met the guy?" Niall scrunched up his face in confusion.

"Yeah.. it does sound strange when you say it out loud. It's really weird because she told me 'Harry's the type of man that you want to show off but not be with.'" Louis quotes, causing Niall to get a even more confused look.

"Why do I feel like there's way more than meets the eye in their relationship?"

"You and me both." Louis agrees, sighing.

**

Harry went home that night, with intent on getting down to the issue at hand, was Casey being manipulative or was it a misunderstanding? Casey has always done this, in his past. Claims that she doesn't want him romantically, so Harry would get a girlfriend and Casey would do everything in her power to sabotage it. She was never ever happy for Harry's relationships, even when they were good for him.