Twenty-nine

A/n: so I didn't update everyday and I'm so sorry! But my phone was being a bitch and Wattpad literally deleted my ENTIRE chapter. And I was legit 1500 words in. I wanted to throw hands.  So I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

_______

January, month 6

The next day, they decided it was time to leave. Louis was now literally glowing from everything that had happened.

It's sad that they have to leave because honestly, Louis didn't want to go. But Harry had to go back home and get his job back tomorrow and Louis was happy for him.

They said their goodbyes, it took a few minutes. Gemma and her family had left the night before.

"Look at you, you look so happy. Congratulations and I can't wait to see you again." Anne says as she hugs Louis.

"Like wise, Anne."

"Might as well start calling me mum, since I'll be that very soon." That warmed Louis heart to know she liked him that much.

While they were driving back home, they held hands the entire time, they didn't let go. Louis couldn't stop
Looking at his ring, that would glisten in the sunlight.

He was truly happy for once, he was getting what he's always wanted. A family.

~*~

"Welcome home, my fiancé." Harry says as he opens the door for Louis to go inside. He's been referring to Louis as his 'fiancé' all day but he isn't complaining.

"Thank you, my fiancé." Louis plays along.

Once they settled in, they decided to make love again, they did it three times last night. Till they were literally exhausted and had to sleep. But now they want some more.

A half hour later, they were done, heavy breathing and sweaty. They laid there for a few minutes, then Louis decided to go to the bathroom to clean up.

He was smiling in pure bliss, nothing could bring him down. So he thought.

When he went into his bathroom, he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary at first. He was washing his face, when he looked over to side of the sink. Noticing his positive pregnancy test was sitting perfectly upright next to his toothbrush.

Louis scrunched his brows, not remembering putting it there like that. He was sure he put in the lower drawer, on the sink. Louis then got a gut feeling, something isn't right.

Louis finished and wrapped a towel around himself and went back to the bedroom, where harry was. Harry looked up to see a frightened Louis.

"I was going to be there in a second. What's wrong?" Harry asks, putting his phone down.

"Don't call me crazy but I think someone was in the house." Louis says, Harry furrows his brows in confusion.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because I was washing my face in the bathroom and when I looked up, I saw my pregnancy test just sitting upright next to my toothbrush." Harry shrugs not understanding what the issue was.

"I didn't leave it there Harry! Someone was in here and saw that test and purposefully put it there to let me know that they know." Louis was just saying everything that was coming to his mind. Even if it did sound crazy.

"Louis, lets not jump to conclusions. Maybe you just left it there and forgot." Harry tries to explain.

"No I didn't. I wouldn't just misplace my pregnancy test. I want to keep it forever so I safely put it in the lower drawer and now it's sitting next to my toothbrush. Harry you have to believe me, someone was here."