Twenty-six

December, month 5

Its been a week, Harry and Louis have been just coexisting together. But things have definitely changed and Louis felt like his life was ruined.

The person he wants to love him and wants to spend forever with, doesn't even feel the same. Harry just goes out and doesn't return till late hours, Louis would sit in his bed, hearing Harry come in and go to his room. When harry would slam the door, Louis would jump each and every time.

But now he can sleep because he knew Harry was safely home.

Louis bruise is faded for the most part, it's greenish now. Harry's face is still kind of fucked but he still looked gorgeous because it's Harry..

Louis has no idea what he's going to do about this whole pregnancy thing. At first Harry seemed happy about it and now it seems like he doesn't want anything to do with it. He just can't read harry anymore, he's always changing.

He knows he should probably go to a clinic or something. But he's embarrassed. He's a man that's pregnant, that's just weird. At least that's what he thinks.

He wishes he could have Harry's support right now, but he obviously can't depend on him. He doesn't even know what Harry's out there doing all day. Maybe he's having sex with others. No.

He would never.

Louis tells himself, as the thoughts runs through his head, he waits for Harry once again. But he knows he won't see him, he just wants to hear him.

~*~

It's now Thursday, Louis was just waking up. It's still early in the morning, so he goes on with his morning routine.

Harry's phone began to ring, causing a hungover harry to groan and wake up to answer. He's been drinking every day, all day, since what he did to Louis.

He couldn't forgive himself.

So he punishes himself.

"Hello?" Harrys low, raspy, sleepy voice, greets.

"Hello, Mr. Styles?" A female voice asks.

"Uh, Yes. How may I help you?" Harry was still laying down on his side, with the pillow smushed into his face.

"Great, Well, this is detective Carson." As soon as Harry heard that name he shot up in his bed so quick. He almost forgot that he was charged with statutory rape.

"Oh geez, is there a problem?" Harry asked urgently.

"No, Mr. Styles, relax. But there is a few things I need to talk about with you. So may I come over in two hours to speak to you?" She asks politely and Harry began to get nervous. What was this about?

"Yes, that sounds good." Harry responds, they share their goodbyes and hang up. Now Harry is scared, is there any new 'evidence' against him? The last thing he needs is more drama.

He gets up and runs downstairs. Louis was already down there, taking prenatal vitamins, that Niall brought for him at the local drugstore. As he was about to take them, he heard Harry enter the kitchen. He turns around and sees Harry, with his messy hair and no shirt.

Louis sighs in sadness, not even being to touch Harry for a week, is taking a toll on him. His hormones are everywhere and he's always horny but it's not like he can do anything about it. He's too upset to even touch himself.

They share a quick glance and Louis goes back to taking his pills. Harry sees that and walks closer.

"What are those?" Harry asks, that's the first time Harry's spoken to him in three days.