Twenty-eight

Smut, smut, smutty smut!!🎸🎼

_____________

Christmas Day

Louis was still very much upset about last night, but it is Christmas so he decided to let it go. Maybe Harry had an amazing reason for this. But Louis hormones won't be able to take it much longer.

Christmas morning, bright and early, everyone was in the pjs, on the carpet, opening gifts. Most of the gifts were for Delaney, she got everything she ever wanted. So many toys and clothes, kids makeup, she was truly happy.

Gemma and Jacob exchange gifts and it was cute because Jacob bought Gemma jewelry, jewelry and more jewelry. Then some hair extensions that she's been wanting. Then Anne gave everyone her gifts and she received. She bought Harry a new iphone, and an iPad, which had Louis in awe. Harry couldn't stop thanking her.

"Oh Louis here you go." She says as he hands Louis a box. Louis thanks her and opened it, Louis looked at the newest iPhone in shock.

"I cannot accept this." Louis says.

"Come on Louis, it's a gift. You have to."
Harry smiles.

"Honey, don't worry, keep it. I want you to have it." Anne says and Louis looks at his busted ass phone and the nods.

"Thank you so much, Anne. This is amazing." Louis hugs her tightly.

"Well I know it's not much, but here." Gemma gave Louis a box. "It's from both of us." She smiles.

It was a big box, Louis had no idea what it could be.

"What about me?" Harry asks, Gemma rolls her eyes.

"You get nothing!" She jokes.

Louis opens up his gift and it was a huge, futuristic looking coffee maker. And some coffee packets along with it.

"Wow.. nothing much? This is the most beautiful coffee maker I have ever seen! Thank you so much!"

"It's also good for tea." Jacob adds.

"You're welcome, Louis." Gemma smiles and gives him a hug.

Louis had never gotten gifts this amazing, he's also not rich. But for them to hardly know him and still get him such amazing things, was genuine to him. They seemed like great people.

After the gift exchange was over, it was a normal Christmas in the Styles household. They had a blast, more family members ended up coming over, Louis had to really break out of his shell, it was easy though because most of them were very pleasant to be around.

Dinner time rolled around and the kitchen was full of Harry's family, harry seemed so happy in this setting. This was what he needed, to get away from the bullshit back at home.

Anne catches Louis starting at Harry, causing Louis to blush hard. She laughs and pulls Louis to the side, he was nervous. Harry notices but says nothing and goes back to talking to his family.

"You really love him, don't you?" She asks and Louis blushes some more. He looks back at Harry and then at Anne.

"I.. I don't know, I mean I do love him. But I've never felt this way before." Louis yells her. "It's like when he smiles, I can't help but smile or when he laughs, I laugh too. When he's happy, I'm happy." Anne's heart melts, hearing Harry speak about Louis was something out of a romance novel. But now she can say Louis feels the same.

"He loves you too, very much. He speaks of you like you're the light in his life. I know you doubt it, Harry has ways of not really being straight forward of things. But don't doubt it any longer. Because once you leave here, you will know just how much he loves you." Anne rubs his arm comfortingly, Louis sighs, not really know what that meant. "Trust me sweety, you are the one for him. I just know. Casey was just a mistake god made happen, for him to get to you.."