chapter 6

*Graylin's Pov* 

I woke up due to the sound of the singing birds that sat directly outside of my window.

Colby is still sound asleep, this is the perfect time to get him back. I know exactly what I'm going to do. Since he scared me to death, I'm going to do the same.

I carefully get out of bed and tip-toed downstairs, I go into my kitchen and grabbed my fx blood, and a knife.

Two years back I took an fx makeup class, and I wanted to practice at home too. So my mom bought me 3 bottles of it.

I splattered the blood on to the kitchen floor, the knife, and on to my stomach and shirt. I put the blood bottle back then layed on the floor. He'll regret scaring me at the beach.

"Colby help!" I screamed.

Almost immediately he teleported downstairs. His eyes got huge once he saw me.

" What happened?!" He whispered screamed

" A guy broke in...and he took...my mom's stash of money...and I tried to stop him...but he..stabbed...me." I panted.

"It's gonna be ok, I'll heal you." He started to put up his hands but I stopped him.

" No Colby...let me go.. we'll be together again one day..just know that.. I l-" I stopped my sentence then held my breath to make it look like I died.

"Graylin." He shook me softly.

"Graylin no no please," he layed his head on my stomach and started crying.

"P-Please come back. I love you so much, you mean the world to me, please."

I couldn't take it anymore, his crying shattered my heart. I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck, as he hugged my waist.

"I thought you died, you can't do that to me." He said still crying.

"I'm sorry." I pulled away from the hug to wipe his falling tears.

He stroked the side of my cheek and another tear fell from his eye. I feel so bad, I'll never do this to him again. He really does care about me.

"I don't know what I would do if I lost you. My life wouldn't have a purpose anymore if you were gone." He said.

"I won't leave you until my time comes. I promise." I held up my pinky finger.

He chuckled then wrapped his pinky around mine. I didn't think this prank would have that much of a toll on him. But I was wrong, and I feel horrible about it.

He dried the rest of his tears then went over to the sink and grabbed a dish rag. I took it from his hands and cleaned up the blood.

"Go clean up. I'll make breakfast." He said getting out the pancake mix.

"Colby you don't ha-"

"I want to." He smiled.

I uttered a small ok then went upstairs. Even after that dreaded prank I did he's still being so nice. My mom would've been pissed at me for a week if I did that to her.

I stripped of my dirty clothes then tossed them in my dirty clothes hamper. I wiped off the fake blood with a paper towel. There was a small stain on my skin from the fake blood.

That's the only probably with that blood, it stains your skin if you leave it on for too long. I walked back into my room and picked out a pair of black shorts, and a grey crop top that read
'wild'.

I take off my underclothes and picked out a red and black lingerie set to change into.

"Hey Graylin breakfast is ready." Colby said, barging into my room.