Chapter 13

*Colby's Pov*

Graylin walked out of the bathroom with a giant smile on her face. She looked exactly like me,it was creepy.

"Hey there good lookin." She slapped my ass.

"Please no." I grunted.

My phone rang, I looked at the screen and it was Sam. I picked up the line, knowing him he's calling for our weekly Monday party.

"Sup." I said.

"You ready bro?"

"We're having it at your house this time. Last time we had it at my house I found 2 dudes in my closet." I cringed at the memory.

"Alright, alright, my house at 9."

"Ok, later." I hung up.

"Party?" Brennen asked.

"Yup."

"Let me go get my party suit." He limped upstairs.

That's the thing about Brennen, he's ready to party no matter how bad or good things are.

"I don't have any party clothes." Graylin pouted.

"Please change back to your regular self." I said.

It was weird talking to her while she looked like me. That spell would definitely freak alot of people out.

"Sens inverse." She said.

Her body started shrinking and she changed back to her to normal appearance. Thank you Lord.

"I guess we can go shopping if you want princess." I suggested.

"Really?!"

I held out my hands to her, she grabbed them and I teleported us to the G.C outlet.

G.C stands for Guardian Clothing. The Chief built this place 50 years ago. He made it for all The Guardians.

He built it because the fallen one had every Guardian banned from regular shopping areas. The humans thought since he was bad all Guardians must be bad.

We walked in and Graylin's face lit up. The G.C outlet had 4 levels to shop from. Level one is a food court. The second level is furniture and skin care. Lastly the third and fourth floor is clothing.

"Where's the escalators?" She asked.

"There isn't any." I took her hand.

I teleported us to the third floor. The Chief didn't build in any escalators because all Guardians can teleport. So it would've been useless if he had built any.

"Where to princess?"

She pointed to the store 'Diva Boutique' and basically dragged me in there.

I didn't want Graylin wearing the clothes that were in here. They were way too flashy.But if she's happy, I'm happy.

She went to the dress section and picked out three dresses. A black mini dress with slits on the back, a red skater dress, and a sparkly silver cocktail dress.

"You coming?" She asked, going to the fitting room.

"I u-uh sure."

I sat on the bench that was in the fitting room. She started to take off her clothes, I turned my head out of respect.

"This one?" She said.

She was wearing the silver cocktail dress.

"I think you would look better in the other one's princess."