Chapter 12

*Graylin's Pov*

I circled my wand infront of myself and I started to levitate. Brennen jerked his hand to the side and I fell to the ground.

It hurt like hell, why is Brennen being so rough on me? First he scorched me with fire, now this. He came over while I was still down and tried to punch me. But I rolled away before he could.

"Brennen what the fuck?" I yelled.

Guardians gathered around to see our battle,this made me even more nervous than I already was.

"Sorry Gray, it's win or lose." He threw another punch.

I dodged it and punched him in his jaw,the punch was so powerful it made him fly backwards.

While he was down I put one of the ice balls in my mouth, I chewed it then blew it on him.

In seconds his body froze, I drew back my wand and pointed it at him. Fire poured out of the wand and onto his body.

He unfroze then screamed out from the scorching flames. If he wanted to play dirty then I could do.

He got up and stomped his foot on the ground, the ground cracked open and I fell into it.

"Get her good Brennen!" I heard a voice yell.

He teleported to me and made light come out of his hands, he had a yellow colored light.

When the light connected with my skin it was the most excruciating thing I've ever felt.

"Ow Brennen stop!" I strained.

He didn't stop, instead he made more come out of his hands. I started seeing flashes of black.

"Stop please!" I said.

"Brennen ease up!" Colby shouted.

"Stop it!" I screamed, I managed to put up my hands.

My scream made him fall to his knees, my mind was blocked. I wanted to hurt Brennen as bad as I could..

*Colby's Pov*

This is why I was afraid to bring Graylin to the ring. It's eat or be eaten here, you have to have major balls.

Brennen had an advantage over Graylin, she barely knew how to use her new powers. I wish I could help her out but I couldn't,it was against the rules.

Suddenly the words that Ms.Larkins had said to me on the phone played in my head. She's more powerful than you think.

Graylin's eyes turned gold and everyone gasped. They murmured 'the rare one' amongst themselves.

I didn't have to worry about the fallen one being here. He was forbidden to step foot anywhere near here. If he did, he would be killed on sight.

Graylin stomped and a big piece of the ground floated in the air. She pointed towards him and it flew in his direction.

He screamed when it hit him, he would for sure be bruised for a week or two.

"You have a very special girlfriend, yes?" The Guardian chief appeared beside me.

"Yes chief." I said.

"A rare one I see, a human with Guardian powers. Half bloods I like to call them."

"Is that bad?" I asked.

"Of course not my child. She's a necessity to all of us. Rare one's are the most powerful."

I turned my attention back to the battle, Graylin was throwing punches to Brennen's side. Nice.