Chapter 21

~Wedding day~ *Colby's Pov*

I was more than nervous, I was shaking. Literally shaking. It would only be seconds before she walked down the aisle.

The priest came onto the stage, everyone stood up. It was time. Our little baby girl; Lily threw flowers on the grass.

She was so beautiful, she looked exactly like Graylin. Beautiful blonde locks with brown highlights, and blue eyes.

Brennen walked Graylin down the aisle. Since Graylin's dad wasn't part of her life, he volunteered to do it.

She clung onto his arm tightly, she was nervous as well. God she was breathtaking.

Her flowing white dress with gold specks, she looked like more of a queen than a princess now.

"She's all yours brother." Brennen said once they got to the stage.

I held out my hand, she took it and came up on the stage. Tears prickled her eyes.

I mouth an 'I love you so much' before the priest started talking.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly to one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other. Stand together, through sorrow and joy, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?" The priest asked us.

"We do." Graylin and I said in unison.

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

"We do."

"Colby please repeat after me. I Colby promise to love and support you Graylin and live each day with kindness,understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I wed thee."

I take Graylin's hand and repeat the vow before sliding it onto her finger. She wiped her tears of joy from her cheeks.

"Graylin repeat after me, I Graylin promise to love and support you Colby with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I wed thee."

She repeated the vow and put the ring on my finger. Lily danced around happily.

Whoever thought that these two girls would be my love and happiness. I'm more than lucky.

"Go now in peace and love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear, cupping the side of her face. I kiss her lips, a burning sensation was in my back.

The audience cheered, we departed our lips. I felt something about to pierce through my suit.

That's the one thing I didn't tell Graylin about. Only Ms. larkins and the Guardians knew about them.

My wings. They busted threw my suit, everyone gasped. Including Graylin and Lily.

"Fairy!" Lily screamed.

"Daddy's a fairy mommy."

Lily stumbled on the stage, trying to touch my wings. Graylin brushed her fingers over my wings as well.

"I hope you're not mad. They haven't been opened in so many years I forgot I had them." I said.

"I'm not mad. I couldn't be happier. I'm just glad we're here, married and alive. With our beautiful daughter. Though we had our secrets you're my serendipity." She laughed.

"And you're mine, Mrs.Brock. and you are too my wittle baby." I kissed Lily's forehead.

Brennen joined us on stage, he took Lily into his arms. He'll make a great godfather. I know he'll protect her.

Graylin and I started walking down the aisle when Brennen and Lily stopped us.

"Lily has to show you guys something." He said.

She blew us a kiss, and a glowing pink heart formed in the air. Everyone in the audience went wild.

"That's awesome baby, where'd you learn that?" I asked Lily.

"Bwennen." She said, pronouncing the r with a w.

"Thanks for everything dude." I hugged him.

"Anytime bro, now go get freaky with Mrs.Brock."

"Can I get freaky too daddy?" Lily asked.

I pinched Brennen on his arm, he yelped. I told Lily no, and that it wasn't for little girls.

"Don't corrupt her mind." I squinted before leaving with Graylin.

"Forever?" I asked.

"We'll always be forever Baby."

"You know forever could be our al-."

"Oh my goodness." She laughed, pressing her lips on mine.

We've made it this far, through hell and more. We fought and now we're living in heaven with each other.

The End