Chapter 11

*Brennen's Pov*

"Brennen wake up!" Colby shook me.

I sat up and stared at him, he knows I hate being woken up like that. He motioned for me to go out in the hallway,and I did.

"Dude! Why would you wake m-"

"I'm sorry. Hurt me later,ok? I need you to help me prank Graylin." He cut me off.

Colby and I used to do pranks on each other all the time when we used to live with Sam. But we all found separate places,so we couldn't do pranks anymore.

"What prank?"

"The house invasion prank, and you have to pretend to shoot me." He handed me a fake gun.

I remember when Sam and Colby did that prank on me. It looked so real, I almost shit my pants.

"There's all black clothes and a mask downstairs that you can put on, I'm gonna go back in there and pretend I'm asleep. Thanks Brennen bear." He tiptoed back into his room.

Now I'm Brennen bear..

*Colby's Pov*

I carefully layed next to Graylin, I didn't want to wake her up before the prank started. She's gonna be so freaking scared.

The only reason I'm doing this prank is to test out her powers, and because it's gonna be funny seeing Brennen get hurt by a girl.

"Get up! Get up now!" Brennen busted in my room.

He was in the clothes that I had for him, he also had the gun in his back pocket.

Graylin jumped out of her sleep,and I pretended to do the same thing. We stood up and I signalled for her to stay calm.

"You get over here." He pointed towards Graylin.

She shook her head no, he pulled out the gun and pointed it at me. She screamed no and tried to walk over to him.

"Too late, you should've came when I told you." He grabbed my shirt and put me on the ground.

Jesus Brennen do you have to be so rough.

"Please don't hurt him!" Graylin's voice was shaky.

"Your boyfriend owes me alot of money."

"I'll give you as much as you want! I swear. Please just leave us alone." She replied.

He put the gun up to my head, the gun only made the sound of a real gun. It had no bullets whatsoever.

She took a step closer and Brennen cocked the gun. She backed up out of fear.

"Come any closer and I'll end him!" He yelled.

"Please no, just let him go." She begged.

He snorted a laugh then pulled the trigger, I acted like a bullet had impacted me. I still kept my eyes opened so I could see what she would do.

"No!" Her scream literally shook the house.

She held up her hands then Brennen flew and hit the wall. There was a cracking sound, I'm guessing which was his arm.

She wrapped her hand around his neck and lifted him off the ground. With her free hand she made fire come out of it.

She has my fire power? Sweet.

Before she could hurt him with it I jumped up and grabbed her hand. I'm immune to fire, so it didn't hurt me.
She looked back and dropped him.

"Colby," She jumped into my arms.