Chapter 20

*Colby's Pov*

Everything was okay now. We wouldn't have to constantly turn our heads around to make sure we were safe.

She saved us all. She'll forever be known as our hero. Especially mine, because she's saved me in ways no one else could.

"Come children we must celebrate." The chief opened the portal.

Graylin and I joined hands and walked in. We were taken the Guardian hall.

That's where all the events,parties, and celebrations are held. It wasn't often that we went to the Guardian hall.

Everyone was already at the hall when we arrived. Brennen came charging at Graylin.

She screamed in joy, jumping into his arms. He swung her back and forth. He let her go then picked me up bridal style.

"Colby bear!" He yelled.

"Brennen bear!"

"You guys are cute." Graylin laughed.

"Yeah but we're cuter." I said gripping her waist.

She gave me a quick peck, everyone awed. She hid her face in my chest, trying to hide her blush.

The cheif grabbed her hand, bringing her on the very large stage. Everyone clapped and cheered.

Chief called my name, I walked on the stage next to her. He handed me a box with a ring in it.

I already proposed to her. But by the way he was looking I knew this would be something more.

"Graylin," I got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?"

"Of course I will baby." She held out her left hand.

I slid on the ring, her old clothes turned into a beautiful flowing gold gown.

As for me my clothes turned into a gold tuxedo. The crowd hollared in happiness.

"Give it up for the Golden couple!" The chief said into the microphone.

A mixture of "whoos" and "Yeahs" were yelled by the crowd.

"Drinks and food will be served in the tents." Chief announced.

Everyone stumbled about, trying to be first into the tents. One lady fell straight onto her ass.

I'll be honest it was really funny. But I didn't laugh out of my kindness. Graylin was also holding in her laugh.

I told Graylin to wait outside of the tents while I went inside to get us a bottle of champagne and some glasses.

"Hey baby." Graylin whispered in my ear.

"Yeah?"

"I want you."

"Oh?" I said.

She grabbed my hand and took me inside the hall, to the bedrooms. She locked the door once we got in.

I was loving how dominant she was being. It was so so sexy. She pushed me back on the bed.

She slid out of her dress then gave me a lap dance. She wiggled her hips on my growing erection.

I grabbed her hips, she smacked my hands away. This shocked me, she straddled me with a sly smirk.

"No touching." She kissed up and down my neck.

"Princess." I breathed out.

She stripped me of all my clothes. I watched her wrap her hand around my length.

Her movements were slow, in a teasing way. It was so frustrating. I moved my hips up and down, to get more friction from her hand.

"Stop teasing me." I growled hungrily.

I got tired of the teasing so I swapped our places. I held my cock by her mouth.

She opened and I put it in. Her tongue massaged my shaft as she was sucking.

And to think she didn't even know what to do at first. She's a pro at it now.

She tried to wrap her hands around my cock but I moved them back. Her face was puzzled.

"No hands princess just use that pretty little mouth of yours."

A moan erupted from her throat. I could tell that she was getting turned on as well.

Her eyes trailed up my torso then met my eyes. I groaned in pleasure, loving the sight of her sucking my cock.

I gripped on her hair a little, to bob her head faster. I was so close to cumming.

She put one of her hands in her pants and rubbed her clit. I cummed in her mouth.

"Make love to me."

"I don't have a condom." I told her.

"It's okay."

"You're saying you want a-"

"Yes!" She stopped my sentence.

I smiled widely. I'm glad she actually wants a baby this time. The fallen one wouldn't be able to mess this up for us.

We would finally be married and have our family. Just like we planned. But none of it would be possible if it wasn't for her.

I layed her back on the bed, positioning myself between her legs. Her breathing increased.

I thrusted in her she moaned loudly. I didn't want to go fast this time, I wanted to make love not fuck.

Tonight was even more special. She deserved to feel like the princess she is.

"Mmm Colby." She gasped.

"I love you baby girl."

She smiled before kissing me. I haven't called her that in awhile. It felt good to call her by that name again.

Her walls tightened around my cock. Our breathing was fast, we were both close to cumming.

"I'm gonna-"

I cut her off with a kiss, our tongues danced around each other. A couple of minutes later we both came.

Our fluids mixing with each other. I pulled her on top of me, admiring her beauty.

"I'm so lucky." I whispered.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more." I rubbed her outer thighs.

"Colby bear everyone can hear you handling your business in there!" Brennen yelled.

"Get!!" Graylin and I shouted in unison.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐