9 It seems like he's become more handsome again

"I believe in you as well."

How stunning!

Natsuya Yoruhana’s smile was more than enough to cause any young man to have endless fantasies, and Seiji’s heart jumped as well. If it wasn’t for his self-awareness and experience from his previous thirty years of life, then he might have made the mistake of thinking she was trying to flirt with him.

In reality, however, it was probably nothing more than small unconscious movements by her.

Mika Uehara panicked slightly as she saw that the President-sama was unknowingly releasing that bewitching charm of hers again. Countless boys and girls had lost themselves to Lady Natsuya Yoruhana’s unintentional movements and had become enraptured.

That included herself.

There was no helping it; the president was just too beautiful!

Her looks were cheat-like, and her figure was even more ridiculous. Although her family background was illustrious, she wasn’t arrogant and haughty—beauty, coolness, righteousness were all combined in her, and she was the epitome of perfection!

Mika nervously watched Seiji’s face and noticed that although his eyes seemed to admire her, there was no trace of love, which caused her to sigh in relief.

At that moment, another suspicion arose in her mind: if he wasn’t moved by even the likes of the president, then just who could move his heart...

A girl in love’s heart was indecisive and confused, like Mika Uehara’s current state.

At that moment, a melodious piano sound rung out.

"Excuse me." Natsuya took a cell phone out of her school uniform pocket and received a call.

"Okay... Got it."

After such a short phone call, Natsuya showed an apologetic expression to Mika and Seiji.

"I’m very sorry, something’s suddenly come up, so I need to leave. Haruta-kun, do you have anything else to say about transferring schools?"

Seiji shook his head.

"Then I’ll start the process for you tomorrow. You should give me your phone number now, so I can contact you if I need anything."

"Okay."

Seiji and Natsuya then exchanged phone numbers.

After that, Natsuya took her leave and bade farewell.

Seiji and Mika remained seated as they watched her leave and noticed a luxurious black car coming to pick her up the moment she exited the store.

He didn’t have a chance to ask her what that sword was about...

Seiji was actually quite curious about that kodachi that Natsuya Yoruhana carried around with her, but there wasn’t an appropriate moment to broach the subject during the entire conversation.

"President Yoruhana... seems like an amazing girl in every aspect." Seiji sighed with emotion.

"Yeah, the president is so great... If you absolutely must find a flaw with her, the only one is that she’s so outstanding some people don’t even dare to talk to her." Mika laughed, "Such as my previous self. If it wasn’t for this incident, I think... I wouldn’t have talked to her on my own even until graduation."

Seiji nodded sagely. He could understand the feeling; for someone who was too outstanding, there were those that chose to silently avoid them.

Nobody spoke for a while.