89 Judgement

Ice.

Pure bone-chilling ice filled Rion and Kotomi.

They involuntarily recalled last week’s memory.

This person in front of them saw through their essence in the first meeting and spat such condescending words at them back then!

Just like this time.

No… he was far more terrifying than last time!!

The twin sisters faintly perceived that they had made a huge mistake.

Why were they afraid of Seigo Harano?

Why did they constantly feel pressured by his imposing manner!?

Why did they continue to underestimate him, despite reminding themselves how strong he was!!?

That was because… they still hadn’t seen him for who he truly was.

They thought that he was a monster, a demon—but that was the limit of their understanding!

Seigo Harano… just who on earth was he? What type of person was he!? They had no idea whatsoever!!

But he knew so much about them.

At this moment, a cell phone began ringing.

It sounded out of place given the current atmosphere.

"Ha, perfect timing." Seiji smiled without turning around as he spoke, "Junior, take out your cell phone."

"Oh… Oh!" Hoshi finally regained his senses and took out his cell phone—it was his phone which was ringing.

An unfamiliar number was displayed on the screen.

"Give that to me… And you might as well stand next to me to witness the spectacle of your sisters." Seiji waved his hand.

"Oh…" Hoshi dazedly obeyed as he stood next to Seiji and handed Seiji his cell phone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here’s a question for you all." Seiji acted like he was about to begin a performance as he took the cell phone. "Who is calling at this time? And why? No need to be anxious—I shall reveal the answer shortly.

"But what you should pay attention to isn’t this cell phone or me, but those two in front of me instead."

Seiji looked down on the and let out a burst of taunting laughter again. "As long as you watch their faces, you’ll be able to enjoy their unseemly appearances as their minds are broken and they fall into absolute despair~

"This will be one of the best memories of your lives, as you’ve all been under their control through various methods and threats for so long.

"Please… don’t miss this entertainment!"

His words were clearly inflammatory and abnormal in tone.

They had the effect Seiji intended, as most of the karate club members turned and looked directly at the twin sisters.

Due to the angle, there weren’t actually all that many who could clearly see their faces.

However, Rion and Kotomi still felt a huge sense of humiliation.

Simultaneously, an unprecedented fear was slowly building up within them.

They were just like… convicted felons who were about to be publicly executed with everyone watching!

The executioner was about to swing his blade.

Seiji took the call and put it on speakerphone.

"Hey, hey, is this Harano-kun?" a male voice spoke up from the other side.