86 Collapse

Even though they knew that they would inevitably have to face Seigo, some of the female members were still starstruck.

It was because… he was too cool and too strong!

If Seiji’s victory over the three girls surprised everyone, this second battle, where he defeated seven boys in an instant, shook everyone down to their bones.

All the karate club members that personally witnessed this scene didn’t know what to make of it.

They watched on in stunned silence as the imposing figure walked back to his original spot and stood there casually, acting as if nothing had happened.

However the seven male karate club members lying collapsed on the ground, unable to get up, indicated that this was indeed reality.

How was this possible!?

The karate club members’ brains finally whirred back into motion, but they still couldn’t believe it.

How was he so quick!?

How was he so powerful!?

Why… was the difference between them so gigantic!?

Doubts kept popping up in their minds, but no matter how incredulous the situation was, the reality was right in front of them.

This… they couldn’t even fight with him! Kyosuke Akanishi could only inwardly sigh.

Seigo Harano’s speed and power was astounding. Even Kyosuke was unable to follow Seigo’s movements clearly despite concentrating intensely. As for the other karate club members who fought against him… they probably saw nothing more than a blur before they were defeated.

This wasn’t a duel; this was a single-sided beatdown!

Karate techniques, fighting skills, or dueling experience?

None of those were necessary for Seigo Harano!

He didn’t need any of these, nor did he need to care about his opponent having them. He only needed to get close and defeat his opponent.

The karate club members had no way of stopping him.

How could you block blows that you couldn’t even see coming!?

Kyosuke Akanishi was certain that even if he personally fought Seigo, he would be defeated as well. And… he was already the strongest member of the karate club.

Could they even compete against him?

He recalled his previous words at the beginning of the duel. He said something about showing true power to Seigo… Kyosuke felt his face burning up, and he felt the urge to hide in a corner!

But he wasn’t able to do so. Instead, as the referee, he had to stand the closest to Seigo.

"Two… two points! Seigo Harano’s victory!" Kyosuke finally made the announcement and gestured for the other members to help their fallen comrades.

Nobody spoke.

It was literally silent to the extent of being able to hear a pin drop.

What should they do next?

Kyosuke looked towards Rion and Kotomi for guidance, but to his surprise, he found that twins’ complexion was ashen. Their faces were completely drained of all color.

‘We were deceived. We were deceived, deceived, deceived, deceived…’ Rion and Kotomi’s minds were endlessly repeating the same word.

All of Seigo Harano’s arguments, retorts, sighs, silence, and helpless expressions as he discussed the conditions with them flashed back before their eyes.