84: Please Take Good Care of Me

‘Perhaps Seiji means to sacrifice himself in this fight.’

Chiaki didn’t want to consider this idea after she thought of it.

But she had to.

If this was really the case, then rather than truly trying to win this ridiculous duel, he might be attempting to sacrifice himself in order to move Rion and Kotomi Amami’s hearts!

The twin witches… she’d never heard of them doing anything terrible before, so perhaps they still possessed some empathy deep within them?

If the twin sisters witnessed a boy trying to change them for the better by getting beaten up and struggling pitifully… perhaps they would be shaken and change their ways?

This was so stupid!!!

Chiaki vehemently denied the possibility of it happening.

Not even considering whether or not the twins would even be moved, even the idea of letting oneself be injured in order to convince others of their misdeeds was so stupid!!

Chiaki didn’t want to believe that Seiji would stoop to using such a foolish idea.

But Seiji… he said before the twins resembled the old him, so perhaps he thought saving them would be just like saving himself, explaining his willingness to sacrifice himself.

If that was really the case… ‘Idiot! Stupid! Silly! You have lower intelligence than a monkey!!’

Chiaki ground her teeth as she threw a glance at the boy beside her. ‘Perhaps that’s what you intend, but I won’t let you do as you please.’

Both Mika and Hoshi Amami won’t allow you to do so either!

If you get injured, I’m definitely going to stop you! They’ll stop you together with me!! No matter what!!!

Chiaki Wakaba firmed her resolution.

She didn’t care about the twin sisters at all! She only cared about Seiji Haruta, who was now one of her best friends, as well as…

Seiji was oblivious to Chiaki’s thought process.

If was aware of it, he’d probably be shocked and left with his mouth wide agape, unsure how to respond!

He didn’t have that kind of idea to begin with. After all, he wasn’t a saint who was prepared to sacrifice himself!

Seiji was actually feeling rather relaxed.

He’d already finished his preparations. The rest was merely giving those sisters a chance for Hoshi’s sake.

Every karate club member had finished changing into their uniforms and sat by Rion and Kotomi’s side.

The room fell silent.

Seiji finally uncrossed his arms. "Alright, let’s begin."

He rose from his seated position, his back as straight as a spear. "I’m ready whenever. Who… will you send first?" He looked towards the twins.

Kyosuke Akanishi also looked at Rion and Kotomi, waiting for their orders.

After all, the message he received only said that he needed to deal with Seigo Harano’s challenge. He had no idea about any of the details.

Rion and Kotomi stood up slowly.

They saw all the karate club members looking at them questioningly and knew an explanation was expected.

"Seigo Harano has challenged our entire karate club. He intends to face every member of our club… by himself!"

After the karate club members took a moment to digest the twins’ claim, the room was thrown into a state of uproar.