78 Let's go visit hell together

The angry shouting from the cell phone seemed to pierce through time and space.

Rion Amami, who was holding on to her cell phone in the classroom, was completely frozen solid in both body and spirit, as was her sister Kotomi, who was seated beside her.

The terror they felt last week from facing this boy instantly resurfaced! It was akin to encountering a ferocious beast!

Seigo Harano.

The person that they couldn’t see through, yet he saw through them…

After a week’s time, they thought that their fear had already dissipated. In fact, they even believed it to be their hallucination.

That was because they carried out an investigation on him.

Seigo Harano, the legendary transfer student who was confirmed to have defeated the tennis and basketball clubs single-handedly. By accomplishing this feat he received the nickname "destroyer of clubs," causing all the remaining sports clubs to vie with each other vigorously to acquire him.

But exaggerated stories aside, this only meant that he was a boy who had above-average physical ability and talent in sports.

What caught their attention more was the fact that his transfer to Genhana High School was rumored to have something to do with Natsuya Yoruhana, a true scion of an extraordinarily powerful family.

Two weeks after transferring in, he had been seen visiting the student council office twice, both times to have a discussion with Natsuya Yoruhana.

There were no other student council members present either time… except possibly Hitaka Shuho, but the vice president was someone who treated everyone coldly and remained solidly faithful to President Yoruhana. She had almost no interaction with other students, so it was impossible to acquire any information from her.

That was why it was impossible for them to establish the nature of Seigo Harano’s relationship with Natsuya Yoruhana!

This was the point that the twins were most worried about.

But Seigo Harano only visited President Yoruhana twice in two weeks, and there were no other reports of them being seen together.

Both twins had separately asked many other students and student council members, learning that Seigo Harano and Natsuya Yoruhana didn’t seem to have much to do with each other… this didn’t seem like it was false.

From this they inferred Seigo and Natsuya weren’t actually that close; perhaps they weren’t even friends.

Was it that Seigo and Natsuya’s parents were friends? Was that their relationship to each other?

If that was the case, then the Harano family must also be at a similar level to the Yoruhana family, to even be able to speak to the Yoruhanas.

Seigo Harano’s powerful eyes, which saw through them instantly as well as… his grave and dignified bearing could be explained this way. A young master from a great family would definitely be different from ordinary people.

If that was his true identity, then Seigo wasn’t someone that the twins could afford to mess with.

However… Seigo Harano was someone who currently lived alone and worked in order to make a living.

According to the person himself, he had been exiled from his family due to a past mistake!

Just what kind of an act had he committed to be punished with expulsion?

Seigo refused to say, and only his two close friends might know the truth of the matter. Chiaki Wakaba and Mika Uehara kept their lips firmly closed on this subject… but it must have been something big.