23 There's no legendaries in this game!

Natsuya Yoruhana firmly pursed her lips and remained silent.

Seiji racked his brain upon seeing her expression.

"Oh, that blondie." He finally managed to remember him.

Takao Yamamoto was the name of that blondie whose ability to have children was crushed by him. He hadn’t even bothered remembering the name of that worthless scum.

"That guy disappeared? What’s going on?"

Although his injuries were extremely serious, it wouldn’t be something so easily cured, would it? Seiji wasn’t very familiar with this world’s medical capabilities, but he found it difficult to believe that blondie would be able to get out of the hospital so quickly.

"He left the hospital, and neither his family nor the police have been able to locate him. Normally speaking, he shouldn’t even be able to walk with his injuries." Natsuya said lightly.

"That does sound strange... are you worried that he’ll come seeking revenge on Mika or me? Is that why you’re letting me know?"

Natsuya Yoruhana remained silent for a few seconds.

"This is one reason, but... actually it doesn’t have much to do with you guys anymore." She sighed as something glittered in her eyes; it seemed like she had just made an important decision.

"Seiji Haruta," she formally said his real name out loud, "how much do you know about ‘Yin Yang masters’?"

Yin Yang Master? (note: this is one of the top-ranked most popular cell phone games in Asia.)

That game doesn’t have legendaries at all!

He suddenly remembered his inability to discover any legendary creatures in that game during his past life, and Seiji almost felt like covering his face.

"Haruta-kun?" The perceptive Natsuya noticed the slight change in Seiji’s expression.

"Ah... nothing... you said ‘Yin Yang masters,’ right? Did I hear correctly?"

Natsuya nodded.

"About that... I can only think of what I’ve heard before in games and manga; are you asking about that?" Seiji was doubtful.

"Of course not." Natsuya Yoruhana folded her arms with a serious expression on her face, "I’m asking how much do you know about real-life ‘Yin Yang masters’ that exist among us?"

The atmosphere changed.

Seiji furrowed his eyebrows.

In reality, he expected that something like this might happen when he had first learned about the history of this world.

The original Seiji’s memories also had some portions which were hazy and even mysterious.

But he didn’t expect that such a thing would appear in front of him so quickly.

He finished his tea and set the cup down.

"Do Yin Yang masters... really exist?"

"If you’re asking that question, it seems that you know nothing about this subject." Natsuya Yoruhana continued to stare directly at Seiji’s face: "Even though you’re from the Haruta family, you know absolutely nothing about this subject?"

Seiji remained silent for a while.

"Honestly, I do have some strange inexplicable childhood memories, but that was a long time ago, and I might have been mistaken since I was only a child."

"So that’s how it is... I suppose it’s only natural you would think that way. As far as I’m aware of, you were considered to have no talent, so you were never taught about it."