[11] SECOND UNIVERSE?!

After an extremely long hour of different tests run by the three scientists, they finally unhooked me from the futuristic machines and allowed me to roam free. Although 'free' meant I was forced to sit under their supervision until Fury got back to the tower to tell them what to do. I sat on the couch, pouting as everyone else kind of awkwardly stood around pretending that they weren't blatantly staring at me. 

"So..." I slightly start off, playing with the rings sitting on my fingers. I shift my leg as Wanda sighs and sits down on the couch next to me. Interrupting her just as she was about to speak, the elevator dings and JARVIS mentions that Bucky was coming in, quite frazzled.

"GUYS, I DON'T KNOW WHERE RACHEL IS AND FURY IS COMING UP. I PUSHED HIM OUT OF THE ELEVATOR ON A RANDOM FLOOR?!" Everyone begins to chuckle and/or spaz out at the incoming form that was probably going to live up to his name. 

"Right here." I tell him, putting up my hand. He stares at me, his mouth wide open and eyes almost bulging out. The elevator dings again and I stand up. not sure what to do with myself. 

"-BARNES MOTHAFU-" Fury stops too and stares at me, but continues on. "YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THAT TO ME CAUSE' YOU HAVE A METAL ARM YOU SONUVABITCH?" He yells at the smol bean. 

"Excuse me, could you yell at him later, I want to go home?" I speak up, wincing under the glare i'm given while I save my baby from the scary pirate. 

"Who are you?" Fury directs at me.

"Rachel..." I trail off. He rolls his eyes. 

"Who are you? You said you were from another universe, what kind of bullshit is that?" He glares, crossing his arms as everyone watches me expectantly. I exaggerate a shrug.

"I dunno, I thought it was like Loki being a dick but apparently not. One minute I'm in my nice cosy bed, the next I'm laying in an alleyway, as a cat, in a world that definitely isn't mine." I tell them. "Cause' in my world, ya'll didn't exist."

"If we didn't exist in 'you're world'" Clint Barton used bunny ears to show his sarcasm. "Then why do you know we didn't exist? You wouldn't know us, to know if we existed or not." I stare at him confused, as did everyone else. 

"You guys existed, just not in real life." I tell them. "You were all either TV characters, Movie characters or Comic book characters... or a combination of all of them." Many of the people looked excited, but a majority looked suspicious and obviously didn't believe me. 

"NICE!" Tony yelled. "Was I this famous." 

"You're exactly like him." I deadpan. 

"Comic book characters- you gotta be shitting me." Fury told me. "Prove it." I open my mouth a little and gulp, yes brain. Now is the time to forget about every cool moment that you can use as evidence. Good. Make me look stupid. 

"I can't think of anything." I whine. "Ask ME a question that no one would know." The Avengers and the Agents of SHIELD team join up in a big circle and start discussing things. Fury and I stand at opposite sides of the room, him staring at me while I just avoid eye contact.

"Alright, we would like to ask you something." Tony steps forward, putting his unnecessarily extra sunglasses up on his head, staring at me. "When the avengers captured Loki... what was his exact words when he became consci-" before he finished the question I grinned. 

"IF IT'S ALL THE SAME TO YOU, I'LL HAVE THAT DRINK NOW!" I yell, looking proud. They all look surprised and a little excited. "And then the Hulk got angry and growled." I added with a smile. 

"SO SHE IS TELLING THE TRU-"

"Just tell me anything about my childhood." Fury glares, still crossing his arms. I think about it and smirk. 

"Nicholas Joseph Fury grew up in New York City with his brother Jacob and sister Dawn. Your mother passed away when you were very young and your father remarried your step mum and you and your siblings were raised by her after your fathers death." Everyone exchanged looks between the scary director and I. 

"She's telling the truth." He says, and at that point shit went down. There was screaming and excitement involved, a lot of them wanting to know HOW another universe was in existence and what they did in their lives. 

"BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHO'S THE MOST FAMOUS." Clint yells obnoxiously. 

"HOW MANY MOVIES DO I HAVE" Take a guess. 

"DO WE HAVE A MOVIE?" Daisy gasps excitedly. 

"ONE QUESTION AT A TIME?!" I yell, moving away. "Clint, there are no favourites. The fan girls attack anyone remotely close to anyone who's cute, funny and overall a notable person. But out of all of you, probably Steve or tony." I hear a whoop of happiness and I roll my eyes. "Tony you have 3 solo movies, and are in heaps of other one's. "Daisy you don't have a movie." The team all grown but I smirk. "You guys have a TV series. Season 5 is the latest" They all start laughing and cheering. 

"But like, we live in 2015. What year are YOU living in." I'm asked. I think about it, calculating. 

"I'm living in 2017 but the latest movie which was a Spider Man movie was based in 2020, but Marvel also released a movie based on Logan that was set in 2029 but that's a whole different universe arch so I wouldn't count that."

"Who's Spiderman?" they question, I shake my head, waving my hand. 

"And what's Marvel?" Vision questions curiously. 

"Marvel is basically the company that owns you guys. There's the big company name, Marvel, then the smaller branches like 'Marvel Studios'. I then turn to Tony, remembering that he won't be meeting him for a couple of years. "You'll meet him soon enough." I tell him. "Hey when that happens, try not to be such a huge dick to everyone. Many of the fans go onto Captain America's side because of it."