[14] Tom Hiddleston is a smol bean

"I'M SORRY - OKAY? I MUST'VE HAD THE WRONG SERUM!" Tony yelled, 

"YOU TURNED A HUMAN INTO A STAPLER?" I yell at him, gobsmacked at the now-inanimate object sitting innocently on the floor. "WHAT THE HELL? THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME?"

"Wait, wrong serum? You actually made a serum to turn people into staplers?" Phil asks, looking confused. Tony winces, scratching his head. 

"Well... you know..." He tries to say, but can't get anything out. "I'll go get the right serum, and I'll make sure it's the right one." He mentions before running off into his personal lab. Dumb ass. 

"What do we do with the guy who looks incredibly life like to Tom Hiddleston." I ask, picking up the stapler and handing it off to Phil.

"Who's Tom Hiddleston?" Mack asks curiously. I smack my lips together, laughing nervously.

"Uh.. you know. The guy who acts as Loki." Phil looks at the stapler before letting it drop to the floor, still slightly smiling. 

"It deserves to be on the floor." He says before walking off, his team walking after him after giving me amused looks.  

"I mean, Loki isn't that bad," I mention "He was being controlled during the first movie anyways." I also add quietly seeing the looks I was being given. 

"Explain how the guy who tries to destroy Earth isn't actually bad." Bruce asks, genuinely curious as to what my answer would be. I smile, seeing the great opportunity being brought up.

"Well this is mainly a theory that hasn't been proven nor disproved yet so I could actually be 100 wrong, but in the first movie before Loki went all Earth hungry, it was believed that he was actually brainwashed by a big guy in the sky named Thanos that you'll-" I cut myself off, not knowing if they even knew about Thanos and how he was most likely gonna kill one of them in the new movie. Damn. that's gonna be sad.  "Yeah, so you can actually see that throughout the time on Earth his eyes were blue when naturally his eyes are supposed to be green, so therefore Loki was most likely brainwashed and had no idea what he was doing. For any actions AFTER New York... well that was all him." I tell them. They all look at each other, some shrugging and some nodding their head. 

"Yeah... he's still banned from Earth." Fury warns me. 

"Yeah I know. It still give you closure that he isn't a TOTAL psycho. Only slightly." I shrug. Everyone begins to venture off on the level by themselves, leaving me with Bucky once more. I was getting used to this and I mean, I wasn't going to complain about it. Damn, he is hot - CONCENTRATE. CHILD OF GOD. CHILD OF GOD. CHILD OF GOD.

"So, have any other interesting theories about us?" He asks, sitting down on the couch next to Wanda who was quite interested in her book, ignoring everyone around her. She looks us, smirking. "Oooh are the ships the same in this world than in yours." The word ships definitely got everyone's attentions and I laughed.

 "I'd say the biggest ship that everyone knows of would have to be Bucky and Steve." Everyone begins to laugh, even the two men involved. 

"So basically the same as in this world." Wanda laughs. 

"I wouldn't laugh, miss-i-have-two-demon-children-in-the-future." I smirk, seeing the surprised look on her face. 

"WHAT? Demon children?" She says with her mouth wide open. 

"Well, not specifically demons... but you have some pretty odd kids in the future. And I'm not telling you who the father is, you'll work it out eventually." I shrug, smirking. 

"Any of us other people have kids?" Bucky asks, interested. I think about it, not really remembering if any of them did.

"I don't think so, I mean in the comics I've read you haven't." I tell them. 

"OKAY I HAVE THE RIGHT ONE!!!" Tony yells, storming in with a flustered looking Simmons behind him. "And I tested it out already, it's 100% the right one." He looks proud of himself and I couldn't help but feel my stomach flip with angst. I wanted to go home... but I didn't want to leave.

"Damn, I feel weird." I tell them. "I know technically none of you are actually real in my universe, but I'm feeling a little sad. I'll miss you all."

"You were pretty cool." Mack tells me, "After seeing that you weren't a cat." I laugh and go around, hugging everyone. 

Except Fury.

No offense, but Fury was a little odd to hug. 

COULD YOU IMAGINE IT. HE WOULD GLARE AT ME IF I EVEN GLANCED HIS WAY!

Tony places the needle at my elbow and inserts the slightly glowing liquid into my arm. I begin to feel light headed and before I know it, Bucky was standing in front of me.

"One last thing to remember this world by." His hair was loosely falling on either side of his face, and I felt his grab my chin gently. 

And then he was kissing me.

I think I flat lined.

I'm dead. 

I'm truly, 100% dead.

Welp, nice knowing you all.

I'll see ya'll in hell with Hela and the gang including Tripp, Lincoln and Ward.

Wait, no Ward, he was bad. 

BUCKY BARNES WAS KISSING ME HOLY SHIT WAIT WHAT IS THAT REAL OR AM I IMAGINING THIS WHO NEEDS GRAMMAR WHEN YOU'RE BEING KISSED BY THE WINTERS SOLDIER DEFINITELY NOT ME OKAY I'M CRYING NOW.

He lets go and the last thing I hear were cheering and whoops of glee before everything goes black.