Chapter Seven

I slept happily for a week after Hunter had been so tantalizing. He laid me back on the bed, and out of nowhere produces a bandanna. "Do you know what I want to use this for?" "Tell me, please..." He wraps it around my eyes. God this is so hot. "No peaking this time. I'm going to tie your hands ok?" I nod as he raises my arms and my wrists become bound. "There, now I have you all to my liking." My hands are kept down by the iron working of the bed frame so I have no ability to touch Hunter. I don't feel him anywhere, has he left me like this? more than naked? more than wanting? Suddenly I'm surprised by something cold touching my sex. I moan sweetly and of course beg for more. "Do you like that?" "Yes, more please..." "Since you asked so nicely. with pleasure." I get a heavy feeling with more of whatever he keeps touching me with and I writhe, pushing myself into it. "Now now, I know you're eager..." Taking it away from me, I whine for it back. I wince at the pressure of it. "More, I want more..."                                                                          Hunter stops there. "Wait," "Do you see what you do to me Summer?" The bed shifts and I can't quite tell where Hunter has gone. swiftly his tongue is flicking my clit. I moan with his name on my lips. "Hunter, yes, please..." "Tell me Summer." "I'm begging you not to stop." "You don't want me to stop, good." Hunter continues playing with me. "Oh fuck, I'm coming Hunter. I'm coming hard!" Never stopping and never moving, he licks me clean, thoroughly getting into my pussy with great talent. I've never felt so high, high up before. I break into an orgasm again and again for him, for myself. "God yes, I fucking love you Hunter!" "And I love you, I love this pussy." "Oh, it's yours, you fucking own it." "Mine." He gives so much feeling into that word as much as he eats me out. "I can't believe you babe, oh!" He thrusts into me and fucks me harder than I could ever anticipate. "Hunter! Hunter! Hunter!" "Yes, that's my girl. Summer. You. Feel. fucking. Good." Hunter rushes to the finish line as he pounds resiliently, making my body melt beneath him. "Fuck yes!" Hunter comes again as I am wet for him once more.

"Summer, here take this." I groan to wake up but manage to hold out my hand as he puts what feels like a pill in my palm. "What are you giving me?" "Nutrients, you've slept for a while now. You've not eaten for two days." I swallowed the pill compliantly and proceeded to pull the sheet back up over my face. "Come on, you've got to get up for a bit." I groan again and stretch before sitting up. "I'll eat something now I guess." "Glad to hear it, here." Hunter had already been two steps ahead of me, I am smiling like a five year old getting to eat in bed when I see that he's made breakfast. I have sausage, eggs, toast with jam and some fresh orange juice. "Thank you." "You're welcome babe." 

Stepping out of the shower, I muse over what to wear for the day. "May I suggest something?" "What would you have in mind?" Hunter disappears into the closet and then comes back out with the metal heel Strappy open toe platform pumps, Laced Assassin skinny pants and grey skull cold shoulder. "You really like that outfit?" "Yeah, plus I haven't seen you wear it yet." "Ok."  I take it all and stay in the room, dressing before him so he can watch. "What's on today's agenda?" "What do you feel like doing?" "My ideas would keep us in this bedroom all day. You come up with something." "I've got a surprise then." Hunter takes my hand and I am lead into town. The entire time, he spends on his phone, texting. I wonder why not call, but then again if I heard him it might ruin the surprise. "Let's go to the dock." "Ok." 

I now have my eyes closed as Hunter has my hands, and guides me so I don't stumble forward. "Can I open my eyes yet?" "Hang on, ok wait here and no peaking." I am eager to find out what he has in store for me as I wait. The temptation is getting to me. "Open your eyes." I look to see Hunter standing beside beautiful handiwork that shows a petite table covered in silk and decorated with two place settings, Amaryllises sit trimmed as a center piece and accent the whole setting. "Wow, Hunter did you do this?" "With a little help, yes. I realize that we haven't gone out on a real date in the two months we've been together." "Hunter its perfect. I love it." "I'm glad." He motions for me to sit, and so I step forward taking the chair he holds out for me. "Thank you."                                                                                                                                                                             He sits across from me of course, giving me an amazing view. I break contact with him as a server comes out of nowhere with a bottle Chehalem Inox Willamette valley chardonnay is poured into our glasses. Its taste is interesting and without surprise goes well with the meal that comes right out after. "This is so good, how did you do all of this?" "I had time on my hands." "Yes you sure did. I want to surprise you after this." "You wish to thank me?" "I do, which would happily include your hands being tied." "Now that's a twist. I'd like to see you try." "Challenge accepted." 

Dinner came and went as Hunter and I ate hungrily. I rushed through the dessert wanting to have Hunter as my main entree and dessert all in one. "I want to take you home now." Hunter looks up as though I have stolen his line. "I'd like nothing more. Shall we?" Hunter extends his hand to me as he thanks the friends of his that helped set this whole thing up and we disappeared.