Chapter Eleven

The week went by since Hunter had done that possessive move over me. It was the most erotic moment of my life, and I wanted to feel it again. There was no possibility that I could bear going without his touch, and I wanted it, now more than ever. "Hunter?" I showed at his place and let myself in. It was still early as I had arrived, so he was potentially still asleep. Giving me the perfect opportunity. 

Entering the bedroom, I see his sleeping form and I crawl over the top of him, over his length and discreetly remove the sheets. Taking pleasure in watching his sleeping form, I remove his bottoms with ease and gently take him in my hand, rubbing him down before slipping his growing length into my mouth. Hunter stirs, barely waking as he groans beautifully. I moan sweetly as he tastes wonderful on my lips. His eyes open slowly and he looks down wondering just what is happening. I smile big at him and he caresses my face before reaching around to grab my hair and push into me more. I gulp quickly so I don't gag and take his dominance as foreplay. I am very motivated to keep my growing libido going as I pull away and he sits up to grab me. Hunter firmly takes me and pushes my body down beneath him. "Don't move, understand?" "Yes." I wait anxiously as he teases me unlike ever before. Hunter kisses my chest, slowly. Taking time to suckle at each breast and leaving them erect once he trails further down. "Please..." I beg wanting him more and more. "Be still." I try to watch, but I fail to do so as he suddenly kisses me there, his tongue glides over my sex and I am beyond relieved as I reach so high and then he stops. Giving me moments to recooperate, nlbut not for long when he flicks his tongue over me, hard and fast. "Oh good!" I scream with ecstacy, my body is electrified with pleasure. "Oh Hunter, fuck me with that tongue, yes! Oh fuck yes!!!" I convulse many times over for him and I thoroughly enjoy the never ending orgasmn and coming that Hunter is giving me. "Don't stop, fuck that feels...aaahh!" I release still and it is incredible that he makes me feel this way. "I love the way you tongue fuck my pussy, don't ever fucking stop!!!" 

I have been sated, and yet Hunter surprised me with his erection promptly shoved deep, very fast and very hard inside me. His rhythm is ravenous and tortorous as I build with him. He groans with my name on his lips and I can't get enough. "God damn you have an amaIzing pussy!" He says this in time with each intense thrust. "Hunter..." I bite my lip, reaching again as he hisses. "Hang on baby." He pounds effortlessly and fixes his movement unlike I've ever experienced, I am being very properly hardcore fucked with his possessiveness and I finally come for him as he empties with one final thrust and holding it deep to fill me up. 

"I love you Summer, you are just so...amazing." "As are you. I love you so much Hunter." We kiss and I can't help laughing. "What's so funny?" "Everything, the way you are, it makes me happy." "I'm glad. I have an idea for today. Feel like going out?" "I would love to." "Let's get dressed." Hunter steals away first as I roll over to grab up my panties. "Without these." What? I never gone all natural before, clothes without under garments. This was going to be new, and very odd. 

Walking around town in my skirt without underwear was the weirdest feeling I'd ever had and it was...indescrible. "How are you feeling?" "Ok, I guess." Hunter only smirks at me and then takes my hand. He leads me to the next town where we dine at the very expensive Italian cuisine restaurant. " I can't believe you're going to pay to eat here." "I'm happy to, please Summer let me treat you. After all the treating you gave me this morning." The well tailored waitor looked down at us and gave a forced half smile before seating us. As I looked over the menu I realized everything was in Italian. I didn't know what to get let alone figure out what the pictures depicted that were cooked to perfection here. The waitor came back and spoke only in Italian. Suddenly Hunter spoke back and quite fluently, the waitor immediately took to him. Once he removed himself I stared at Hunter. "What?" "You never told me you spoke Italian." "I didn't? I'm sorry it must have slipped my mind. I ordered some white wine and oysters before the main course." "What's the main course?" "Sauted peppers on flame broiled fine cut steak with scalloped potatoes." " Wow, that sounds so delicious." "I'm glad that you eat very well. I wouldn't want you getting too skinny." "Did you seriously just say that?" I struggle to stiffle my laugh. 

I am awed at the meal we have put in front of us and then I can't help myself. I eat. And it was so very mouth watering, beyond amazing to my palot. Having cleared my plate, I hoped that there wasn't any dessert coming, my stomach was rather full. "God that was so good!" "I'm glad you loved it." "Thank you, this was amazing." "Any time babe. But I have one last surprise." "Oh?" I am confused as Hunter reaches into his pocket and then produces a sleek velvet black box. My heart suddenly skips several beats. Hunter shifts to my side and bends down, slowly opening the box. Tears immediately produce as I see my mothers wedding ring inside. 

"Summer, you fill my life with so much love and joy. I don't ever want you to change who you are because I've fallen hard, deep in love with you. Make me the happiest man, marry me." I'm a mess as I cry with happy tears and give a barely audible yes to him. I nod in approval. Beaming, he removed the ring and slides it onto my finger. I never thought this day would come, and now that it has I can't believe it. "How did you...?" "I spoke with your father. He gave us his Blessing." "I have to thank my father. I never expected him to let anyone ever use my mothers ring." "He really is proud of you."