Chapter Ten

Halloween was finally here! Excited, I was dressed and ready to go as Katherine showed up and smiled big at Derek for coordinating with her costume, and Hunter surprised me as he was dressed like a dead pirate captain. "Well look at you." I smiled and didn't know what to say. "Are you blushing?" "Maybe..." "I think you are, I like it." "Ok guys, lets get out of here!" "That's right, we have a concert to see." 

Katherine drove us out to the corn maze out of town that I swear was impossible to navigate through. I was thankful to there being signs as we showed and followed them to parking and then to walk further in. The stage was set and the show was just getting started as we made a bee-line for front row space. It was exciting to see Adam Lambert, he had dressed all out for Halloween. For a moment I wished he wasn't gay, I'd fall hard for that man. Rob zombie came finally and he played songs from his Dragula album that I'd always enjoyed. Everyone around us was screaming to sing along. I laughed at Derek who attempted to learn the words. It was a surprise that he didn't know any of the songs. And then the ultimate part of the show was Alice Cooper coming out and started with his famous "Frankenstein" song that I'd known for as long as I could remember. The show carried well into the night, it was after two a.m. when the crowd grew smaller as the concert came to a close. "That was awesome!" "I can't believe I went to my first concert!" "You've never been to a concert?" I ask Hunter. "That was my first one ever. I'm glad I went with you." "I'm glad you came with me too." I turned and brought Hunter into a kiss. "I love you." I said breathlessly. "And I love you." 

The night carried on as we all hung out at Hunters place. "This is a cool place man." "Thanks, I've had it for a couple years now." "How long?" "Five, six years." It wasn't long before Hunter made up breakfast for everybody and I scarfed my plate down. Upon cleaning up I eyed Katherine and Derek starting to make out on the couch. Hunter snaked his arms around my waist while I finished washing the dishes. "I think your brother and his girl have the right idea..." "Oh do they now?" "Yes, and I would like very much to remove this costume from your beautiful body. I've missed your skin." "That can be arranged. Hey brother?" I speak up and he breaks precious contact with Kat. "We're going to hit the bed." "Oh alright, that means we can crash on my bed." Derek pulls Katherine up and with a big smile on her face, she follows happily and they say goodnight before closing the door behind them. 

Hunter guided me to the bed, but I was eager and quickly switched places by removing his jacket from those broad shoulders. One item down, too many more to go. I unbutton the shirt and as it falls open, I kiss my way down his chest. His pants are another story, and this is where he takes advantage. Hunter brings me up and slowly unties the corset strings, I'm already panting just by watching him undress me. My top falls to the ground and I am naked from the waist up. "There they are, my beautiful babies." He teases me by taking them, one in his hand between his fingers and the other promptly in his mouth. "Ah!" "Yes Summer, I love when you reciprocate." Hunter continues his trail as he then kisses down my chest, reaching my inner thighs I feel his hot breath taking me higher. "Hunter, please..." "Tell me what you want." "I want you, all of you."

Now lying down, Hunter is down between my legs and his tongue teases my sex. "Oh yes, please..." I clutch the duvet in my fingers, twisting it in my hold as I am moaning and bursting my orgasm into his awaiting mouth. "How you taste so delicious." I beg for further release and bring him up to my leve. I shift to get him inside me and I bounce up and down beneath him. "Allow me." Hunter stills me and then very fast pumps hard back and forth so that I feel all of him. "Oh, fuck me, yes!" Hunter does this so well and I fall apart over and over as he finally convulses with me.
We lay spent beside each other on top of the sheets as Hunter is still half dressed. He looks at himself, wondering what is wrong. "You should be naked with me." I say. "Oh, I am happy to give you a floor show." "Yay!" He laughes at me and makes slow work of disrobing. I become hot for him again. His happy trail stands out and I cannot help myself. "I want you." I say sitting up now, reaching out to him and gliding my hands over his chest, then seductively grab his beautiful manhood and gulp it into my mouth with pride. "Oh fuck, Summer!" I have not only surprised him but myself as well. I moan sweetly as he groans with that im going to come soon face. I dont stop until he makes me break free. "As much as I want to deflower that mouth, I am going to fuck you very fast." "Oh?" Surprise takes me again as he forces me on my back and he pulls me to him, sliding into me and going faster, harder than he ever has and I get high so fast with him that I unravel at the same time he comes for me. "Oh god, that was hot." I had gotten so turned on by his possessiveness that I wanted him to do it again. The idea, the though of being submissive to that sexual attitude brought me up in spirits.

"Tell me something, will you do that again?" "Playing like a dominant?" "Yes, it was very thrilling." "I suppose I could make an exception to my beautiful girlfriend." "I'm glad to have such an exciting boyfriend."