[ chapter five • revenge at its finest ]

Video Credits: ElenaSk8erGirl on YouTube

[ Tomika's POV • ]
Throughout the past few days, Zack and Summer have been all over each other. They hold hands wherever they go, call each other stupid names, share a locker, and act like a couple.

Couple. It's what they were.

I couldn't take it anymore. Summer should know how it feels to watch someone you like be with someone else. Except she doesn't know I like Zack. So this all comes back to me, great.

My only solution was revenge. Not the sort of revenge you plant on your best friend to make them hate you for eternity, but the kind where they finally realize that their boyfriend isn't right for them.

I'm a monster, I know.

"Lawrence!" I call, signaling for him to come to me.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I need you to help me. With revenge."

"I'm all ears. Actually I made an invention, I'm thinking of naming it the Revengention Pow.."

"Okay shut it Larry." I interrupted.

"Anyways, Summer has been doing something that I don't want her to do. And I want her to stop." I continued.

"Wow, specific." Lawrence said, spreading his sarcasm throughout the room.

"Okay, I don't like that her and Zack are....sharing a locker! Yep, I always wanted to share it with her and she chose him over me." I lied.

"I'd hate to be you. Revengention Power 3400 is on it's way!" Lawrence shrieked.

"Just please, don't go overboard. Heck, don't even go out to sea." I warned him.

"Alright. I'll save my invention for another time." Lawrence answered stubbornly.

I can only hope he won't hurt Summer.

[ Freddy's POV • ]
Summer and Zack. Dating. Together. A couple.

I hated thinking that, but it was true. I lost my chance; I was sucked into Kale's trap and she chose "the Zack attack" over me. Now I definitely can't tell Zack that I like Summer, he'll hate me!

The day was Saturday, and we had a gig today. Unfortunately, I wasn't that excited for it. Mr. Finn told us that the stage was small and we needed to be in a different formation. So instead of Summer being next to me, she was placed with Zack.

To make matters worse, Kale decided she wanted to come "cheer us on". I was planning to break up with her today over text since it was all a huge mistake, but this might make things worse.

I sound like a terrible person, wanting to dump someone over text message, but trust me, with Kale it's a nightmare to do in person. She basically had a meltdown when I told her I wasn't interested in knitting garbage scarves.

[ Lawrence's POV • ]
We were about to go on stage, and revenge was placed in my hands. Literally, I was holding the envious substance in my hands.