[ chapter six • i broke the band ]

Video: xBrokenSecretsx on Youtube

[ Freddy's POV • ]
The girl I'm in love with is dating my best friend. I'm with someone I don't even like. The band is broken. Everything was falling apart.

Nothing that terrible has ever happened in my life, other than having to shave my head due to stupid lice.

That dumb hat.

Anyways, I completely forgot that I still needed to break up with Kale. I stared down at my phone and put it back in my pocket. Screw it, I'm dumping her in person. It was not like things could go worse.

"Hey Kale."

"Oh my gosh! Freddy! Are you alright? You guys looked like a mess up there."

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

"Anyways, we need to talk."

"What happened?" she asked.

"When I sang that song and confessed my "feelings", it wasn't for you. You're not the girl Kale. I messed up and accidentally texted you to meet me up instead of Su-someone else." I confessed.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Kale asked, raising her voice.

"I'm sorry. This was a mistake." I answered.

"No, this isn't! You just thought it'd be a good idea to get with me to make some other girl jealous! Because you're that desperate! Who are you trying to impress? Is it Summer? Because she's not even close to your type!"

Summer looked over at us.

"It's not Summer." I lied, speaking in a low tone.

"Really? Well you know what? You're a rotten pig, Freddy Huerta. No girl deserves you." Kale yelled.

"Don't talk about him like that." a voice called.

Summer.

[Summer's POV • ]
If the band was over, it was probably best to end my fake relationship with Zack now.

"Zack, a few words?" I asked.

"What is it?" he groaned.

"I think we need to stop fake dating."

"Agreed."

"Sorry I ever made you do it." I said, looking over at Freddy and Kale.

"It's alright." he sighed, staring at the grass.

Suddenly, I heard a voice. A loud one.

"No, this isn't! You just thought it'd be a good idea to get with me to make some other girl jealous! Because you're that desperate! Who are you trying to impress? Is it Summer? Because she's not even close to your type!"

Was that..Kale?

I couldn't really hear what Freddy said back to her, but he shook his head.