Chapter 25- Epilogue

5 Years Later

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder.

"Lou, it's time to wake up!" Will says, making me groan and I pull the covers closer around me.

"Come on nerd, it's your birthday." He softly meets my lips, placing kisses down my neck.

I meet his lips with my own. Even though we've been dating for five years now, electricity still courses through my body.

He pulls away, "now that you're awake, time for you to get ready."

"Fine." I huff and stomp into the bathroom of our apartment.

Will and I moved in together when we both turned eighteen. I climb into the shower, washing my hair and body and then reach for a towel that isn't there. Crap, I left it outside!

"Will, can you hand me my towel please!" I shout through the closed door which he now has cracked open.

"Hmm... how about you come and get it." He replies, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Not today lover boy, not today." I reply, making him chuckle.

"Fine, here you go." He says and I race out of the shower to grab the towel.

After wrapping my body in it I head outside in search of an outfit. There's a box lying on the bed with a note and a red rose.

The note reads,

-Happy 23 Birthday Lou! Here's an early birthday present the rest will come later. Love you! -Will

When I open the box I see a beautiful black dress with one shoulder and a lacy middle that ends just above the knee. I drop my towel and slip it on. Just as I'm about to call Will to zip it up an arm snakes around my waist and I gasp.

"Were you in here the whole time?" I raise an eyebrow with a mischievous look on my face.

"Let's just say I definitely enjoyed the view." He remarks and I whack his arm.

"Just zip me up already!" I scold and he does what I tell him.

His fingers linger on my back longer than necessary, but I don't mind.

"Lou, you look absolutely beautiful." He tells me and I blush.

"Thanks, you don't look to shabby yourself." I reply, taking in his black pants and dress shirt. His blue eyes stand out against the shirt he's wearing and I can't help but stare.

"You can check me out later nerd, but Leah and Michael are waiting downstairs for us. After they leave I have a special night planned for the two of us." He replies and I clasp my hands together in excitement.

We head downstairs, but the lights are off and Leah and Michael are no where to be found.

"Will, what is going-"

"Surprise!" The lights flick on and all of our friends jump out from behind the furniture.

Leah and Michael greet me first, then I'm met by Anna, Lexi, Ginger, Brian and other people Will and I met in college. I majored in Creative Writing and Will in Human Services. We both ended up going to Stanford and graduated just seven months ago.

There are balloons, cake, snacks, and cake. I already said that but I mean, c'mon it's cake. I turn around to face Will and grin at him.

"Did you do this?" I ask him suspiciously.

He just shrugs his shoulders and smiles at me. That tells me he did and I stand on my tiptoes to kiss him. He picks me up off the ground, kissing me back.

"Hey, keep it PG over there!" Leah shouts but she's smirking at me.

I wave her off and Will puts me down.

"To be continued." Will whispers in my ear and I giggle.

We enjoy ourselves for a couple more hours and then people start to leave. Leah and Michael wish me one last happy birthday and then head out, leaving Will and I alone.

"Now what?" I excitedly ask Will as he pulls me into him.

"That's something you're going to have to wait and see about," he says and I frown, "let's go."

First we go to dinner at Amour which is French for love. It's absolutely delicious and one of my new favorite restaurants. After that Will hands me a blindfold.

"Again?" I ask him thinking back to our first date.

"Yup." He smirks and I put on the blindfold.

The truck comes to a stop and Will comes over to get my door. After I step out of the truck Will removes my blindfold and I gasp at the sight in front of me. There are rose pedals scattered in a path that leads up to a hammock with candles all around and lots of pillows and blankets.

"Will! It's absolutely perfect!" I squeal turning around to face him.

"I'm glad you like it." He responds with a smile that stretches from ear to ear.

I throw my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his waist. He leans down to meet my lips and the kiss is filled with love and passion. We break away and he carries me over to the hammock, setting me down.

"I love you so much Lou." He tells me, his forehead against mine.

"I love you too." I reply and now I'm smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm glad to hear that because it makes this a lot easier," he says and gets down on one knee, "Lou, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. We've been through so much together and I told you I would never leave you again. That was the best promise I have ever made. Lou Delilah Elle, will you marry me?"

"Yes," I say with tears in my eyes, "yes Will, of course I'll marry you.

He slips the ring on my finger and crashes his lips into mine. This is the best day of my entire life, I can not believe that I'm engaged! For the rest of the night we lay tangled up in each other's arms gazing at the stars.

The Wedding

I haven't seen Will at all today and I'm feeling pretty nervous for the wedding. Leah is obviously my maid of honor and Michael is Will's best man.

The dress I'm wearing is fitted at the top with a sweetheart neckline and flared out slightly just below the hips. There are a couple jewels scattered throughout along with some lace. My bridesmaids dresses are a deep green and are off the shoulder dresses.

It's time to start the ceremony and my mom is waiting to walk me down the isle. I wish my dad was here so badly, but he's definitely watching over me. The wedding is on the beach and I step out of the tent we used to get ready. Right away I spot Will standing in the gazebo. Immediately I forget about all the people and all I see is him.

We say our vows and it's like I'm in a trance. I'm getting married to the love of my life! Ahhh! I hear the priest speak the five words I've been waiting for.

"You may kiss the bride."

Will meets my lips with a soft kiss which he quickly deepens and I melt into him. We hear the whooping of the crowd and pull away.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Brooks." The priest says and Will picks me up bridal style through the crowd.

I've had the perfect wedding day and the perfect man to spend it with. After everything we've been through I'm so glad we made it here together. After all, the things that bring us closer together are not only the good times but the difficult ones too.
-------------------------------------------------------
The End! Ahhh!!! You guys the book is over! I really hoped each and every one of you enjoyed it and I am so thankful for all of you! Without you guys none of this probably would have gotten done. You are all so special and important in this world, never feel like you are not enough. There will be hard times, but it's the good times that keep us going. I sincerely love you all soooooo much!!! Pleaseee vote this chapter!!! Love you guys!❤️❤️❤️