x3x

I woke up to a stinging feeling in the back of my skull, being almost completely unable to move.  I can't tell if I'm blindfolded or if all of the lights are off, but I can't see anything.

    Suddenly a semi-familiar voice sounds in my ears.
    “So your name's Min Yoongi, eh?  That's cute.” he almost whispers in my ear.
    I can feel his breath hot on the back of my neck and something sharp digging into my cheek.
    “My name's Jungkook, and I'm going to be the last person you ever see”
    He removes the blindfold causing the bright lights to sting my eyes.
    “But first, I'm going to play with you”
    Truthfully, his words send chills down my spine, but I try not to let it show.

    Trying to distract myself I take a look at my surroundings. I can now see that we're in what seems to be a basement - no windows and only one door. I'm seated on a wooden chair with my hands and feet bound with tape, preventing me from moving. How original.
The man, Jungkook, is standing behind me leaning close to my ear with his hand on my shoulder, and the cold sharp thing pressed to my cheek seems to be a switchblade knife.

    His hand moves from my shoulder and his fingers briefly are  entwined  in my hair, pulling my head backwards with a jerk, sending pain through my already stinging cranium.

“From now on you will
do everything I tell
you to. Got it?”