x5x

I don't remember falling asleep that night,  what I do remember, though, is waking up to a table in front of me with a plate of toast covered with jam and a tall glass of water. My hands were no longer bound to the chair, though my feet still were, as was my torso now, probably to prevent me from standing.

    “Eat. I don't want you starving to death before I'm done with you, that would be no fun” 
    I didn't even notice him standing in front of me until he spoke. He stood, across from me with a pout on his face, but it was obvious he was trying to retrain a smirk behind it.              

………

 “From now on you will
do everything I tell
you to. Got it?”

    The words rang in the back of my head again. I'm honestly afraid of what might happen if I don't listen to him, so I comply.

    When I've finished the toast he takes my plate, leaving the cup of water.
    “You can keep that for when you get thirsty. I'm not a monster after all” he laughs to himself and gives me a sly look.

    I manage to choke out a quiet “thank you” which seems to surprise him.
    “I'll be back later Yoongi, don't miss me too much,” he says shutting the door behind him.

    I'm left alone in the room once again, trying to make note of my surroundings. I seem to be facing a different direction than I was the day before. The door is no longer in front of me, but to my left. 
In front of me is a large wooden dining table. Sitting at the other end just out of reach I can see my cellphone.  I chuckle at the thought of that bringing me hope. He obviously had to have done something to it.

    The air in the room seems colder than it had before, and looking down at myself I've figured out why. I'm definitely not wearing the same outfit I left the house in, that's for sure. In fact the only clothes I'm wearing are a pair of light grey sweat pants.  They have a rip just above the left knee and are stained red in some places. These for sure aren't mine.

………

    The man came back into the room after a few minutes and stood at the other end of the table. From underneath the far end of the table, he pulls a black duffle bag. It was large and bulky, and featured several straps around the outside, with buckles attached. He sets the bag on the table and opens it.

    “Excuse me, but I thought you should know, no one is going to look for me, so if you want ransom you aren't going to get it” I spat at the man.
    He laughs at me “C'mon kid I have a name, if you want you can call me Kookie.”
He pulled a small object, a scalpel, I think, from the bag,  “Besides, why would I want ransom? This is so much fun already.”
     He walked over to me slowly, blade in hand and a roll of duct tape in the other. I figure there’s little point in resistance, he was clearly not letting up.  He then pulled my hands back behind the chair and taped my wrists together. Tightly.

Ready to play?”