x12x

“This is disgusting” Jungkook groaned as he yet again emptied the bucket that I had been using as a bathroom for the past two months “I give up! Just use the bathroom upstairs! I'm sick of this!”
    “Poor you. You're the one who has me locked down here.” I spat back.

“I'll leave the door unlocked from now on, so you can use the bathroom. Oh and for God’s sake take a shower and brush your teeth. It smells like a locker room down here.” He threw a towel at me from the closet beside the door. “ I'll show you where it is.”

    Jungkook held open the large wooden door in the centre of the wall and gestured for me to exit the room.
I entered a long hallway at the end of which there was a set of cement stairs with a worn wooden handrail on either side. He shut the door and lead me up the stairs into a small whitewashed room covered with stucco, containing an old set of a washing machine and dryer.
    “I'll wash your clothes while you're in the shower so they'll be clean when you get out. I bought you a toothbrush and hairbrush as well. You'll find them both on the counter. Come with me.”
    We left the small room and entered what appeared to be the kitchen, fitted with stainless steel appliances and cookware fit for a professional chef. Next on the tour we walked through a cozy, medium-sized living room with a large sectional couch and a warm looking fireplace, that was roaring with a warm fire. Finally, we walked through a room with a large, soft looking bed, which I assume is Jungkook's, and into the massive master bathroom.

    It was fitted with a large claw-foot tub, detached shower, and his and hers vanity, as well as a shining white  dual flush toilet. This house was incredible! I couldn’t see how a murdered who, by all accounts, was unemployed could have such high-end appliances and furniture. Just what did he do on the side that could earn him that much?