× E I G H T ×

choi maru

The next day, I did all my best to avoid Mingyu sunbae. It was hard when he keeps on appearing outside my classroom, the cafeteria and even in the hallway.

We've been getting a lot more attention than yesterday. What should I do? I didn't know he will be this persistent, I expected him to be mad at me because of what happened last night.

Seulgi is busy with the council since the school festival is coming up and they need to prepare a lot of things. So, obviously it's helpless getting away from Mingyu sunbae.

I've been inside the girls comfort room for about 30 minutes now because I was hiding from Mingyu sunbae. I'm already late for my History class. I was about to get out of the cubicle, where I'm in when I heard probably a bunch of girls enter the comfort room.

I stopped and stayed silent when I heard them talking about Mingyu and I.

"You know that girl, Maru? I never thought she was such a whore."

"I know right! She pretended to be such a goody-two shoes when she's actually a slut."

"I don't know why Mingyu sunbae would even interact with her? Just look at her. She's plain and anti-social"

"It's such a waste Mingyu sunbae would set his eyes on a girl who looked like a charity case"

Their every words wounded me. It hurts that everyone thinks that I'm just faking everything. That I'm not the person I thought I actually am. My tears spilled out once again. I'm so tired of crying but I can't help it.

It took me a lot of courage to open the door of my cubicle. The four girls who were talking about me and Mingyu sunbae was startled by my sudden interruption.

"Oh look at what we have here! If it isn't Little Ms. Whore!" Obviously the leader of their group said that.

They all started laughing and I kept myself from breaking. I toughened up and looked at them.

"I'm not a whore. Please take that back." I calmly implied.

Their leader leaned closer to me, her eyes glaring at mine. "What did you say?!" I felt like her voice could actually shatter my eardrums.

"Please take back what you said about me. Please." I pleaded but their leader pushed me and I stumbled on my feet making me collide into the cold hard tiles of the restroom.

"Who are you to say that?! And why would we take our words back?! You bitch! You seduced Mingyu sunbae!" One of them accused and started pulling my hair.

"No! There's nothing going on between me and Mingyu sunbae!" I said as my tears started blur my vision once again. Why won't everyone believe me?

The next thing I know all four of them were all over me. Slapping, scratching and pulling my hair with their might. I couldn't fight back. How can I when there's four of them and I'm all by myself? I wish Seulgi was here to save me.

"Help! Please! Save me!" I managed to call out.

The girls just laughed at my pathetic attempt to call for help.

"No one will help you Maru. You're all alone and you have no one. That's how pathetic you are!" The leader spat on me and I couldn't do anything but to cry.

I started to feel like my body's getting numb because of the pain, I'm so close to breaking down when the door opened harshly.

The girls halted me and just like them I was shocked too.

"What do you think you guys are doing?!" He went inside the girls comfort room. His eyes sending deathly glares to girls.

The four of them shrieked in fear and scampered away from me.