* T E N *

choi maru

"What the heck!" Hansol exclaimed in shock as the jenga tower crashed when he pulled a piece. We were playing jenga at the rooftop. Seokmin sunbae brought it with him to let us have something to play with. It was actually really fun and hilarious at the same time.

I feel much comfortable now since Seulgi is with us and is now currently having a conversation with Jun sunbae. I've just memorized all their names earlier and it was really hard since there are about 13 of them including Mingyu sunbae.

"That was your 5th try! You really suck at this!" Seungkwan teased and we all laughed. Hansol just stuck his tongue out at Seungkwan.

"Hey Maru, let's go grab some juice at the vendo machine." Seokmin sunbae asked and I nodded immediately. I was about to stand up from being seated Mingyu grabbed my wrist gently.

He looked at me in an expression I can't seem to comprehend, then he gazes at Seokmin sunbae with a glare.

There's definitely something going on between them but the both them only understands.

"I'll go with you guys." He sternly said and I looked up at Seokmin sunbae and waited for his answer.

He grinned at Mingyu sunbae and nodded.

"Sure". He replied and with that, we left the group and went down to get some refreshments for everyone.

We arrived at the vending machine in silence. An awkward silence actually.

"Do you want some banana milk, Maru?" Seokmin sunbae asked, I was about to answer him when Mingyu sunbae suddenly spoke.

"You like strawberry milk, right?" He gazes at me expectantly and that's when I realize there's really something wrong between Mingyu and Seokmin sunbae. So instead of choosing, "Actually, I would like a bottle of water instead sunbaes. Thanks anyway." I said while smiling at them and I almost gagged when they looked like their souls just left their bodies.

I don't know what's the deal with the both of them, it's just a drink.

The three of us were about to get the drinks but then we halted as someone called for Seokmin sunbae.

"Oh no." Seokmin groaned as the two boys boys suddenly appeared and grabbed him in each of his arms.

"We've been looking for you, where'd you went? Anyway, you need to come with us because we need a performer at our café." One of them informed. We were all just shocked and we couldn't say anything because everything was just happening so fast that before we could even react, they've already dragged a whining Seokmin away from us.

We both looked at each other suddenly just burst laughing at the situation earlier. Poor Seokmin, can't blame them though, His voice is just heaven in everyone's ears.

When we got back up the rooftop, they were still playing jenga. "What took you guys so long? Where's Seokmin?" Seungcheol sunbae asked as he realizes that it was only the two of us who came back.

"He was dragged away from us to perform in their class café earlier." Mingyu sunbae answered, passing him a can of soda.

I helped in distributing the beverages to the guys and to Seulgi who's still in conversation with Jun sunbae. I smiled at the thought of the two. It's my first time seeing Seulgi actually having real fun talking to a guy.

"Here." Mingyu sunbae handed me a soda and I smiled. "Thank you sunbae", He smiled and opened the can for me.

We played a lot of different games that I didn't realize how late it has gotten. The boys were surprisingly easy to approach unlike the other students and they seemed really close with each other.

They were like brothers, it made me think of my younger brother, Haru.

"Maru, you alright?" Seulgi nudged me taking me back to reality.

We were currently walking home with the boys and I figured, I've been spacing out for a while now.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." I smiled and Seulgi just looked at me, worry evident in her eyes.

I nudged her. "I'm okay. Stop worrying." I persuaded and she sighed in defeat.

"Fine. But, just tell me when there's something bothering you. Okay?" She assured me as she gave me a gentle squeeze on my shoulders.

"I will" I smiled and she ruffles my hair before joining Wonwoo and Jun.

"Did you have fun today?" I was startled at the sudden voice but chuckled as I realized that it was Seokmin sunbae.

"Yes. A lot, actually." I smiled and he nodded approvingly.

"I don't want to go home yet!" Dino whined and soon the others agreed.

"Well, if we don't want to go home yet where're we going to hangout?" Seungkwan asked and all of them had that serious look on their faces. They're really taking this seriously it's adorable, they don't get tired of each other's company after already spending the whole day together.

Minutes later, Seulgi clapped her hands to grab our attention. "How about we go movie marathon and sleepover at Maru's house?"

I looked at her in surprise. "My house?" I asked in shock. Why my house?

"Yeah. It's spacious and there's a lot of food." Seulgi explained and I just sighed in defeat. Well that's true and I'm the only one living at the house at moment so what could go wrong?

"I want to see Maru-noona's house!" Dino exclaimed and soon all of them are cheering making me smile. No one has ever been so excited to visit and stay with my house eversince what happened to my family. It warms my heart.

"Is it fine with you, us staying over for the night?" Mingyu sunbae asked and I grin at him. "Of course, you and Seulgi are there so I guess it'll be just fine with me." I answered and he smiled at me, his canines showing. I really like seeing him smile like that.

"Wait, we don't have something to change into." Minghao reminded.

The boys started panicking and chattering in such a way I couldn't understand what they were saying.

"Boys! Stop!" Seulgi shouted and all of them surprisingly went silent except from Seungkwan who choked on his own spit for stopping halfway on what he was supposed to say earlier.

"You guys brought your p.e. uniforms right?" Seulgi asked and all of them nodded.

"See? Then there's no problem." She informed and the boys awkwardly nodded as soon as they realized what Seulgi's point is.

"Or if you guys don't have extra clothes you can use my father's clothes." I suggested and they nodded in agreement.

"So are we okay here?" Seungcheol sunbae asked like he's a tour guide for a bunch of pre-schoolers.

All of our faces lit up and it's like we're back to being innocent kids, we enthusiastically held our fists up the sky.

"Yeah!" We all shouted in unison.

"Let's go!" Seungkwan exclaimed and all of us started running through the streets like the kids we are.

I was falling behind because of how unathletic of a person I am. Suddenly a large and warm hand grabbed mine and started dragging me with him.

"Sunbae.." I trailed off as I looked at Mingyu while we run after the boys.

"Can't leave you behind, can I?" He chuckled and I can't help but blush in embarrassment. I just laughed along and let him drag me with him.

His hand was warm against mine and in all honesty, I don't want him to let go of my hands at that moment or me as a whole, forever.

--

Hi my lovelies it's been a while. I know the momentum of this story has already passed but now I am try to finish it as much as I can. A lot has happened to me in the past years, right now I'm in the US as an intern and really focusing on myself and my career. This has been a big part of my life and I really want to finish this story, probably the last that I would make as I have to focus on everything else in my life. So, I hope that to those of your who read this story now may still continue to support me until I end this story, Thank you so much for reading this book.

xoxo,
Elle