You're Never Really Alone Part 7

Bill laughed as he watched placing his booted foot on the brunettes chest feeling it heave and the struggles of the boy under him. "W-what are you doing?!" Dipper asked half frightened half curious. The demon leaning over kneeling taking the rope from his back pocket tightly and precisely wrapping Dipper's wrists tight together not answering him. Bill then tied his ankles hanging him from a loop hook in the wall from the boy's wrists. Dipper pulled at the restraints squirming. "Let me go!" The blonde placed a hand on the left side of his neck softly pressing his lips against the brunettes. First kiss blossomed into a much more heated one, Bill's skilled fingertips effortlessly ripping the brunettes top off before soon letting his hand wonder. Dipper was hesitant at first trying to pull way but soon fell under the dream demons spell opening his now partly golden eyes watching Bill before slipping his tongue to trace the demons silky lips. "Good boy ~" the demon cooed in the brunettes ear pulling away placing a black leather collar onto the boy's neck which hung a small golden triangle. Bill soon snapped the ropes away gently pulling at Dippers collar walking him to his throne room which one could clearly see was in the nightmare realm. The demon sat in his throne placing the boy on his lap. "Why does my world feel unnatural? Like everything I am and know is slipping away from me?" Dipper asked tilting his head blushing slightly trying not to pay attention to what he was sitting on. "I cannot tell you. I do not know PineTree." The demon snapped his fingers knocking the brunette out before he figured out the lie.
((I am so sorry for the short chapters. I know I have disappointed many with this but I'm having serious writers block and I want to deliver only the best I can do for you. See ya next chapter!))