Chapter 36- Neon Lights.

We got back to the school, I only spoke to Sav on the way back and we spoke about nothing interesting. I walked straight to my room and picked out an outfit, I wore a off the shoulder white shirt tucked into a light blue skirt, I knew it was nothing like the outfits I had been seen in it looked pure and innocent.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the group of people filling up the bedroom, I looked directly and Jonatan and a soft smile spread across his face I looked away and smirked. We soon left and walked for a while we all ended up piling into a small pizza shop, the shop had one table which we all attempted to sit at as Jonatan and Benjamin ordered pizza. With the pizza ordered Jonatan and Benjamin came to join us, Jonathan pushed Sherman a little out of the way to sit next to me. We all squashed together and Jonatans arm wrapped around me and rested on my lower back, he drew small circles into my back with his finger that occasionally made my body tense as it started to tickle. I couldn't hear what was being said as my body was being blessed by Jonatans touch, his hand slid round my body and landed on my thigh. I felt my body freeze, suddenly the call of food being done made Jonatan shoot out of his chair and walk to the counter "You ok?" Sav said and I nodded "Yeah i'm good", I looked outside and saw it had started to get dark I checked my phone and it was 8pm. 

A pizza box slammed on the table in front of me followed by 2 other boxes, everyone started to eat but I didn't feel very hungry. I looked away from the pizza and down to my phone, I clicked on the number for the school nurse and typed:

Hello this is Alicia, I was wondering if you gave out birth control? Can I make an appointment to see you?

I slid my phone back into the skirt pocket and looked over to Jonatan who was shoving pizza into his face "You want some?" he said in between chews I laughed and shook my head. I watched as Micke fed Sherman a piece of pizza from across the table whilst they laughed, Benjamin was also shovelling pizza into his face and laughing at whatever Sherman was saying, Sav was staring at Jonatan her eyes where attempting to pierce his soul but his eyes glossed over when he looked back, he was blocking her out and I loved it. 

The boxes finally became empty and everyone stood up, we walked outside and Jonatan lit up a cigarette the OPEN flashing neon side from the shop lit his face up red, green, red, green. My heart was racing as I watched him he finally got his lighter to work after lots of shaking and I laughed as he looked at me and raised his eyebrows in a sort of 'Look i knew it would work' way, everything seemed so beautiful until Sav held onto his arm, she clung on like a koala to a tree. I rolled my eyes and turned around to look at Ben, he showed sadness in his face and he pulled me into a hug, he bent down to my ear and whispered "You can take her on" I laughed as he stood back up and winked at me. 

Suddenly out of nowhere Jonatan said "We should go swimming" I turned around to look at him and said "Where?" and he shrugged but still said "Micke has a pool" to which Micke excitedly said "Yeah sure lets go" and with that we set off...

Authors Notes:

Very sorry about my absence!!! 

In my time away i got tickets to see Lil Peep later this month and Yung Lean in December!