Chapter 56- The Park.

The rest of the night was a blur, I woke up 6am laying on a bench outside Jonatan was asleep on the paved floor at the side of me. My head pounded and the taste of alcohol remained in my mouth, I felt my stomach cramp as i tried to sit up I struggled to reach a foot down to Jonatan and kick him awake "What the fuck" he mumbled. The sky was full of dark clouds the cold air tickled my legs and the grass around us was covered in dew. I wore a dress, a black baggy dress almost like i was dressed for summer but next to the bench lay some leather boots and a leather jacket lay on top of me, I couldn't understand when I got changed or what had happened last night other than the taste of alcohol and the view of the park as clues. 

After about 30 minutes Jonatan finally stood up and pulled me into a sitting up position so he could sit next to me, we hadn't spoke we just watched the park. Eventually a dog ran across the grass in front of us and I could hear a man talking, I finally snapped out of my daze "We need to get back before I throw up" I said to which Jonatan laughed, I put my shoes on and slowly stood up I could feel the sick rising from my stomach to my throat. Jonatan didn't seem to be in such a bad way as he stood up and grabbed my hand, we walked slowly as our legs felt frozen still. 

It was a long walk back but we made it, both of us walked to Jonatans room and i collapsed on the bed. He went into the bathroom and came back with a glass of water "here you go, ill run a bath you must be cold you're turning blue" he said to me with a smile on his face he seemed to find it funnier than i did right now. I didn't want to know how last night went in fear the thought of drinking would make me throw it all back up. 

I closed my eyes and eventually was woken by Jonatan telling me to go have a bath, I started to feel better once i got in the bath my body relaxed and my sickness started to feel better i still felt so tired. I finished my bath and put the dress back on, I walked back into the room and saw Jonatan laying on the bed I could hear a small snore come from him. It was a wheeze almost a grumble that he was making so i rolled him over and lay next to him, I closed my eyes and let my body relax maybe i could get a little more sleep before the day started after all is was only early morning. I let our breathing sync and I relaxed into the bed after a few minutes Jonatan wrapped an arm round me, he must of done it in his sleep as the snoring never stopped. 

I let myself drift off, we will talk after we rest i'm sure...

Authors notes:

Hi, sorry I was away for so long and im sorry i came back with such a short part. I'll update again soon.