Chapter three

I rolled out of bed around 11am after scrolling through my tumbler feed for an hour, in search of food. Stumbling downstairs to the kitchen I grabbed the eggs out of the fridge and started to make a late breakfast. I soon noticed something-no scratch that-someone out off the corner of my eye.
***********************************
Ty's P.O.V
I had thrown on one of my over sized sweaters and jeans when the smell of food had drawn me out of my room. I turned the corner heading for the kitchen to see Kit standing at the stove cooking shirtless in his pajama bottoms. My eyes drifted to his abs and stayed there.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," he said smirking, snapping me back to reality. "Expression," he added seeming to remember my difficulty to understand wether or not people meant what they said. Before I could reply Livvy came through the front door, saving me from an explanation. She took at look at Kit and rolled her eyes.

"Rule #1 as roomates, try to keep your clothes on blondie." She said.

Kit made a pouty face, "What? Just making food. Scrambled; Right Ty?" I just nodded and pushed my earbuds further into my ears.
************************************
Livvys POV
I came through the front door and into the house. It has only been a week since we moved in and to be honest it was a good chance from the institute. I loved it there and I missed everyone but it felt good to be out in the world on my own. Well, on my own with Ty and Kit.

I took a look into the kitchen and saw a shirtless Kit at the stove and a embarrassed looking Ty at the corner of the kitchen.
"Rule #1 as roomates, try to keep your clothes on blondie." I told him rolling my eyes.

He made a pouty face at me. "What? Just making food. Scrabbled; Right Ty?" He then smirked, "Plus it's a nice view."
True, I thought. Ugh what was wrong with me. I went and hopped into the shower.
************************************
Kits POV
I finished making "breakfast" for me and Ty and slid him a plate of eggs and toast, sitting down at the breakfast bar. While I was eating all I could think of was Ty staring at me this morning and of how we had first met. I was hiding in my dads basement when he came out of nowhere and held aknife to my neck. The first thing I had thought was how beautiful. I didn't know what any of this meant other then it was one of my secrets. Along with the fact his sister had asked me to kiss her years ago and I had. So I guess my real secret was my sexuality.

AN
Hey sorry about the ending its sloppy I just wanted to end on kits pov. So I kida like the idea of kit and ty better than him and Livvy. Idk what do you think?